Frog Princess

Chapter One

*FLASH BACK*

It was the first day of kindergarten and I was sitting alone on the swings of the playground and three girls walked up to me. One of them was clearly the head chief of the group.

"Why do you look like that?" said the chief girl

"Like what?" I said.

"Like you hair is all frizzy and gross and you don't dress like me." said the girl.

"I like how I look." I said confidence.

"Well I don't GEEK! Your hair and glasses and face are ugly!!. You're so ugly!"" said the chief.

"NO I'M NOT!" I said angry.

"Yea you are. UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY!!!" said the girl with her friends pointing and snickering with her friends. I just starting crying I felt so bad about myself!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"That brings back very bad memories." I thought. I woke up tired from my alarm clock after having that repeating dream again. I have astigmatism so I had to put my glasses on. I grabbed my towel and tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked. My twin sister Lexy was singing or should I say screeching Party In the U.S.A. I hate that song. It plays way too much on the radio and I don't really like Miley Cyrus. I banged my fist on the door of the bathroom.

"Lexy you really need to get out of the bathroom!"

"MY TUMMY'S TURNIN' AND IM FEELIN KINDA HOMESICK!" screeched Lexy.

"LEXY!!" I screamed. She was clearly singing louder just to annoy me. "I HAVE SCHOOL!"

"Nope. Neutrogena time." said Lexy. Why must she torment me?

"Lexy, if you don't get out of the bathroom, I'll tell mom about that time you snuck out of the house to go see Ryan". She quickly opened the door with her towel on.

"How much do you know?' she asked.

"I have just enough to ruin social and home life." I said with a mischievous smile.

"You're lying. What proof do you have?" Lexy replied with a worried look.

"Let's just say my photography lessons have paid off." I said. I really didn't have any proof I just need the bathroom.

"Fine, hurry though, I need to blow dry." She said.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower then brushed my teeth. Did I mention I have brace?

"Good thing I'm getting these monsters off soon." I thought. I went into my room and put on my signature look, a t-shirt, jeans, and my All-Star converse. Me and Lexy Share a room so I have to hear her complains and girly remarks everyday.

"You're not really wearing that again are you?" said Lexy in pure disgust.

"What?" I felt a fashion remark coming on.

"You wore that 3 times last week." Said Lexy still eyeing my outfit. I'm not her with her great fashion sense. She was wearing a pair of hot pink skinny jeans, a multi colored halter top, with bright yellow pumps. She also brought her oversized purple bag and wore her rather large Pink diamond ring.

Lexy's outfit < http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14568754>

"It's clean though." I said. I didn't see the problem.

"Here," said Lexy handing me a skirt. "Take this.

"What's this?"

"What, you never seen a skirt before?" said Lexy