Frog Princess Ch. 5

The next day I went to school with a huge knot in my stomach. I did not wanna be there. Everyone would think I'm a slut but I'm not. I didn't bother wearing anything all fancy so I just wore my winking smiley face t-shirt with black skinny jeans and pink black and gray converse.

Riley's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15244362

I walked into homeroom with and sat next to Austin. Man, were things awkward. We sat in silence without giving eye contact. I finally said something.

"About my party, it wasn't what it looked like. Me and Greg are nothing. We weren't anything. He just started making out with me in a closet. When you saw us it wasn't anything I opened the door to let myself out and he just landed on top of me. I know you probably don't want to talk to me at all."

"But the thing is I thought you never liked Greg. You called him a jackass a few weeks ago. I thought you weren't like that. Like slutty." whispered Austin.

"I'm really not! He blocked my eyes and I thought it was someone else giving me a surprise because I was expecting someone. Please don't be mad I'm really not a slut." I said.

"So you don't like Greg?"

"No definitely not!"

"Ok, I forgive you." He said smiling. I sighed in relief and went back to listening to listening. At lunch Jillian and I decided to sit with Austin before Aiden and Melissa came. We were having a perfectly fine conversation but then it lead to his girlfriend.

"So are your girlfriend's boobs fake or are they held up by 2 pencils." said Jillian laughing.

"I don't know she won't let me touch 'em!" Austin laughed. \

"She probably only lets Aiden touch 'em!" Jillian and I started laughing but she stopped. I kept laughing and quickly realizing I was the only one laughing.

"What?" he said as his smile turned into a frown.

"Nothing." He gave a me a look. "The truth is that she's cheating on you...with Aiden." I said putting my head down shamefully. Just then Aiden and Melissa came with their lunches. It happened so fast! All of a sudden Austin flung Aiden's lunch in the air.

"Dude chill." said Aiden stupidly. Austin darted across the lunch table pinning Aiden to the ground. He began to punch him repeatedly in the face. A crowd gathered around and chanted "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!" A teacher came and broke it up. And Austin face was red and he was visibly angry.

"Austin what is wrong with you?' Melissa said.

"Don't talk to me ever you whore! You cheated on me with that asshole! And you, keep the slut I never want to see any of you guys' faces ever again!" yelled Austin in total rage. He walked away from the crowd and never came back to school. I felt like shit. I felt like I was going to die. I felt like Austin was heart broken and it was my fault. And it was my fault!! So that day I decided to text Austin.

HEY WATS UP

He didn't reply.

"It just slipped out. Why didn't I stop myself from say something stupid? I kept laughing which made it worse. Now Austin is sad and won't talk to anyone especially me. I should have kept myself out of whatever Aiden and Melissa were doing. I should've forgotten about it!" I thought. Then I got a text message.

HEY COULD YOU MEET ME AT THE PARK? I NEED SUM1 2 TLK 2

SURE! WAT TIME?

LIKE NOW.

OK SEE U THERE!

I shrieked the girliest way I ever could and sped down the stairs and grabbed my jacket. I was running so fast I almost knocked over my mom. I was just about to grab the door knob when she asked,

"Hey Riley! Where are you going?"

"Just going to the park bye!" I said swinging the door open and running out. I walked from my house all the way to the park. The park is a quiet place to go where all the old people sit and make fun of the teenagers. It's also a place to just think. I finally got to the park and saw Austin sitting on a coffee colored bench with his head down while his hood was over his head. He seemed so sullen and grim. I sat next to him.

"Hey, you wanted to talk to me." I said blushing like I always do when I'm around him.

"Hi," said Austin pausing. "You knew didn't you?'

"Well, yea but I only wanted to protect you from being hurt." I reasoned.

"You still could have told me then to accidentally blurt it out as a joke."

"But when you put it that way it makes me feel crappy." I replied.

"It's not your fault. How could I be so stupid?! I knew something was going on between them. I knew something was wrong." he said. "But that's not the reason I asked you to come here."

"Then why am I he-"

"Don't speak." He cupped my face with his hands and rubbed the side of his thumb on my cheek. Austin leaned in and kissed me gently. It was just magic. I swear my heart was beating so fast that he could probably hear it. He kissed me again but this time harder yet still gentle.

"Whoa." We said in sync.

"That was umm," I said blushing.

"Amazing." said Austin finishing my sentence.

"Yea it was amazing." I said awkwardly. He stood up and held out his hand signaling me to hold it. I held it as we walked to me my house and we walked and talked to my house.

When we finally reached my house, I was just about to leave when he said,

"Wait, I need do something." He kissed me and I felt a flash on my face. I turned around and it was my mom, Lexy, and Jake with a digital cameras!

"I'm posting this on facebook!" said Lexy.

"Me too!" said Jake

"I'm just gonna send it to our family!" said my mom.

"You guys are so embarrassing!" I said. Austin chucked and said goodbye. I felt so good and real when I was with him. It really natural.