Frog Princess Chapter 14

Mkay so this is the Second to last Chapter of Frog Princess!!!!! W0ot W0ot!!!! Yay!!!!!! So i know this chapter is not good so you don't need to comment or anything!! I just didn't know what to write about. So thank you!!!! And get read for the Sequel: Kissing Frogs is Healthy The next day I made plans to do some early Christmas shopping with Jillian. I got dressed and picked Jillian up from her house.

"Why is it so cold?" asked Jillian.

"Because it's the middle of November." I said.

"I wish it wasn't! I wish it was only cold for one week a year instead of like 7 months!" said Jillian.

"Well whatever." I said. I turned on the heat and turned on the radio and Miley Cyrus's Can't Be Tamed was on. I growled and quickly changed to another station.

"She's such a whore!" said me and Jillian in sync.

"And speaking of whores, dinner with Evelyn was disastrous!! IT was disgusting!"

"Do tell?" said Jillian.

"So one she was a total ditz and she didn't know what frozen yogurt was. Then she decided to sit like a dude and open her legs even though she had no underwear on and pop a zit that was on her arm." I said.

"Gross, who gets arm zits?" said Jillian

"Evelyn does. And then Lexy made my day by yelling at her to get the fuck out of our house. Then she said 'next time if you don't wear underwear use some Vagisil'! I was laughing so hard." I said.

Jilian laughed and we were soon at the mall. First we went to Spencer's Gifts for David and that store creeps the hell out of me so I walked out and bumped into Jarred.

"Riley?" asked Jarred.

"Jarred?" I said.

"How are you?" he said.

"I'm good. Ok. I'm just gonna say what we're both thinking. We kissed a few days a go."

"Yea and?" he said.

"And I'm back with Austin and I love him. I'm sorry if this is hurting you."

"Actually it isn't and it seems to me that you're very ignorant for you to even act like you know what I'm thinking." I was confused.

"Whoa what is your deal? Ok I know something is definitely bothering you but there's no reason to take it out on me." I said.

"There you go again...acting like you know me!" said Jarred.

"That's because I do!" I said. What was his problem?

"If you knew me you'd know I love you!" he said. Ahh whoa.

"Jarred I have a boyfriend." I said.

"Yea I know." He said. And he just walked away.

"Did I miss something? I heard he said I love you." asked Jillian.

"Yea! I know! I was there." I said.

"What are you gonna do?" she asked.

"I'm not gonna do anything about it. I mean I don't love him the way he loves me back. I'll just let this happen; like in the movies." I said.

"I just can't deal with this Teenage Anxiety Drama." said Jillian.

I laughed and we continued shopping. As our shopping day ended we went to the food court. Then I felt a wind from Melissa's dark barren cold heart.

"Look what the cat dragged in?" Said Melissa

"Look what the mop drew out. What do you want Melissa?" I asked.

"You stole Austin from me and I want him back. And whatever Melissa wants Melissa gets." She said.

"3rd person much? Who are you Elmo?" said Jillian.

"Quiet, freak chick. So if you don't want trouble fro the rest of your life then I think you should break up with him." said Melissa.

"I don't know what you think you are but uhh you don't own me and you can't tell me what to do. Plus, the last time I checked you cheated on him with his best friend. So it wasn't my fault you broke up. Now get your trampy ass out of my face." I said.

"Well this isn't over." said Melissa.

"Yea, it is. I'm ending it now. Buh- bye!" I replied

.

"TRAMP!!" screamed Jillian as Melissa walked away.

"Can you believe her?" I said.

"Hey enough about her. What about this Saturday night thing with Austin? Give me deets!" said Jillian.

"I don't know any deets. He texted me this morning saying that he wanted me to wear something nice."

"Oooh, a romantic evening. Sometimes wish David was like him because he doesn't usually plan stuff like that. We usually go straight to the pony ride." said Jillian.

"Pony ride?" I asked.

"You know the deed." She said.

"Oh right." I said. We left the mall and I went home. I found my parents fighting.

"Mom? Dad?" I said.

"oh, Hi Riley I didn't notice you were there." said Dad.

"Like you noticed any of at all."

"You stay out of this Marge!" he yelled back at her.

"She's my daughter too and they all will soon be mine." Yelled my mom.

"Oh you wanna play that way Marge?" said my dad

"You guys...you guys...YOU GUUUUYSSSSSSS!!!!" I yelled. They quieted down.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We uhh...it's kind of hard to say to you."

"I can handle it."

"We are getting a divorce." Said mom.