Frog Princess Ch. 13

Mkay so i have now uploaded Chapter 13 of Frog Princess. It will be ending very soon! ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!! *SPOILER ALERT*** : MARRIAGE!!! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!

Without further ado i ive to Chapter 13!!! Comment&Vote!!!

I woke the next the morning in Austin's bed. Oh god! We did it! His mom hates me. I thought. Austin wasn't there though.

"Great I'm a one night stand." I said to myself. Soon Austin walked in with some breakfast.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning. What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Some microwave waffles, sausage, and OJ." said Austin with a smile.

"Yummy. Thank you. Why aren't there 2 plates?" I asked.

"Because my parents got home last night and I can't bring you downstairs. You know how my mom is." He said referring to the disastrous dinner we had 2 months ago. I sipped some OJ and had a bite of my waffles. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Austin? Are you there? Do you have guest? I hear voices." said his mom. I grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around me and hopped to the closet. I heard them talking.

"Oh hey mom. What's up." said Austin stalling.

"Honey, what happened to your sheets?" asked Mrs. Anderson.

"They were uhh dirty." He said quickly.

"Oh. Why do you have girl's underwear over there?" She asked.

"Shit!" I said to myself. She's got us now.

"They were Riley's. I meant to give them back after we broke up I mean you were right about her she was just threw herself at me." he lied.

"Ok. Please dispose of them. I don't want vermin underwear in my house." She said as she left the room. I got out of the closet.

"Uggh! That woman." I said. I put on my clothes and did my hair.

"Are you leaving?" He said.

"Yes. Your mom thinks I'm vermin. I mean you can't even tell her that we're back together." I said.

"It's not that easy." said Austin.

"Just tell her for me." I said. He kissed me.

"I will. "He said. I smiled and climbed out of the window and drove home. I snuck threw my window where Lexy was waiting.

"Where were you last night? Mom almost called the police and I covered for you again!"

"I just went out." I lied.

"Oh my god! You did it!" Lexy exclaimed.

"Did what?" I said trying to cover it up.

"Oh you know what!" she said.

"Is it that obvious?' I said.

"Well, to me it is! How was it?" she said.

"Uhh I don't know. It was my first time." I said.

"Oh my god! Riley has became a woman."

"You know what I'm going to end this conversation." I said. Soon enough Jake walked in. It w as really surprising because he left for college ages ago.

"What are you dong here? I thought you left for college."

"Yea well I'm coming back for Thanksgiving." He said.