Frog Priincess Chapter Nine

OMG!!! Sorry i haven't uploaded in months!!!i've been busy with other things and I really am sorry! Here's Chapter nine!!! 

-Amber <3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I had school. I realized it was cold because of course today was the first day of November. I wasn't like my sister Lexy who wore a really short skirt and a thin shirt that day. I wore a long sleeved black shirt with dark jeans and a grey vest cardigan. I also wore black highkoo boots.

Riley's Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16114873 

It wasn't long before all the girls in school were shivering like they had hypothermia. They were wearing their boyfriends' sweat shirts and where rubbing their hands together.  

"Am I the only girl that watches the weather in the morning?" I thought. I met up with Austin and he looked pretty depressed. 

"Is everything ok?" I asked. 

"My parents... well, my mom, doesn't me to see you. Ever." He said. I was speechless. I almost started hyperventilating. 

"What do you mean 'ever'? Like forever ever?" I asked. 

"Yes." 

"No, no, NO! She can't do that! She can't tell you who to date or to not date. She doesn't have control of your life!"  

'Yes, she can. She said as long as I live under her roof, I live under her rules." 

"No! NO! Did you say that you loved me! Did you say it?" I said with tears. "She can't do that! This can't happen." 

"Yea, but she told me I'm too young for love. Don't cry I'll fix it. Don't worry." He replied. 

"How can I not worry? What if you don't fix everything?" I asked. 

"I will. I promise you that we will stay together even if it requires us to sneak around with out my mom knowing." said Austin. He kissed me and I wiped my tears. I went to first hour and I went on with my day. I tried keeping my mind off the fact that he could break up with me on any day at any time. Later when I went to my locker, a little note dropped out of my locker. I picked it off the cold hallway floor and read it. It said: 

MEET ME IN THE BAND ROOM AT FREE PERIOD! 

-AUSTIN 

I was happy. 

"Did he fix everything with his parents that fast?" I thought. 

So when free period came around I went to the band room. I opened the door to find my worst nightmare. Austin was making out with Melissa!!!!!! I dropped everything in my hands. And they both looked at me startled. It felt horrible. It felt like was going to throw up my heart and pee blood! He got up and ran to the door. 

" Riley, it isn't what it looks like!!" he tried to explain. I smacked him! WHACK! 

" DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME YOU BASTARD!!!" I said. WHACK!! 

"YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!! I HATE YOU!!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. That slut was just sitting there smirking like an idiot. I went up to her and smacked her too. Hard. WHACK!! It echoed everywhere in that room. I slapped her even harder than I did to Austin. I hated them both. I left in complete rage and sadness. I went into the bathroom and went into a stall and just cried until the last bell of the day. I left the bathroom stall and my mascara was running. I didn't care I just went to my locker and got my stuff and went home. I went into my car in a crazed way. I hated my life at that point. I hated everything about it. I hated all the things that happened that day. I hated Austin. I hated Melissa. I hated myself. I hated myself for believing him when he said he loved me. I hated him so much but I still loved him. 

When I got home I cried more my running mascara from before was dried on my cheeks and a run was going to happen. I got 6 calls form Austin I didn't answer. I got another call and I answered this one. 

"Austin! Just leave me alone I don't wanna-" 

"Riley?" It was Jarred. I sniff my boogers and whipped my eyes. 

"Oh hey. Am I late for work? Oh tell boss I'll be there in no time." 

"Ok. Are you ok?" he asked sympathetically. 

"Oh yea! No biggie!" I lied. Although I didn't want to go I still got ready for work and had my mom bring me to Berry Blast. Soon Whitney saw me and looked furious. 

"You are late!!! Now you need top work an extra hour ok! Do you understand?" said Whitney. 

"Yes." I replied. I didn't argue because I was too depressed. So I went behind the counter and thought about everything that went on with me and Austin. I almost started crying. I could hear him calling me. 

"Riley, Riley, Riley!" But it was really Jarred. 

"Oh yea." I said getting out of my daze. 

"Whitney wants you to clean tables for closing." He said. "Are you sure you're ok? You don't seem like yourself."  

"No, I'll talk to you after work." I said depressingly. So I took a washcloth and some cleaner and washed the tables. I got my things and met Jarred in his car. 

"I noticed you haven't been yourself. Tell me all about it." He said. 

"You know my boyfriend Austin?" I said tearing up. "I saw him making out with his ex-girlfriend. He told me loved me and I believed him! I'm such an idiot!" I was crying hard by now. 

"No you're not! Stop beating up yourself up just for that one guy who wasn't good enough for you." said Jarred. 

"Do you really mean that?" I said wiping my tears. 

"Of course I do." He said 

"Thank you." I said. I hugged him. As we released the hug I sat down in my seat. Then I kissed him. Soon enough we were sucking face in his car. It didn't feel right. He kept pushing his lips on me. 

"No, Jarred. We need to stop." I said in between kisses. HE stopped and looked at me confused. 

"What? I thought you wanted to keep going." 

"No because I'm doing this for the wrong reason. I still love Austin and I thought that kissing you was going to make me feel better. It doesn't. Sorry. Can you bring me home please." I replied. 

"Sure." He said. He drove me home and it was awkward. He didn't talk at all. It was just silence. He brought me to my house and we said our good byes.  

As I walked up to the door of my house someone's hand turned me around. That person kissed me. Hard. It was so fast I didn't see who it was. It wasn't Jarred. It wasn't Austin. I pushed them off. 

"What the hell?!" I said.