Frog Princess Ch.3

Please Comment and vote!

I slipped and fell and every smoothie and latte was all over me. Not to mention that the muffins and bagel hit my head. Melissa and Aiden started laughing hysterically.

"Riley you managed to make a complete fool of yourself again!" said Melissa cackling.

"I was tripped by your crusty foot!" I said whipping the smoothie off my face.

"You guys are such jerks." said Austin helping me up.

"Thanks." I said. I turned around and I saw Whitney with a mean look on her face. I left the scene and went to her.

"What just happened?" yelled Whitney

"But-"

"No buts you either need to get coordinated and shape up or you work outside in the big smoothie suit. Do I make myself clear?" said Whitney.

"Yea, crystal." I replied.

"Good, now go cover table two." I walked over dripping wet and covered that table.

When I got home I took a shower because I still smelt like smoothies and lattes. I took a shower and put on my pajamas. I was wearing my Jack Skeleton t-shirt with my purple plaid shorts. I also wore my bunny slippers.

Riley's Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/rileys_pjs/set?id=14663996

I was doing my boring and useless trigonometry. Then I did history. Suddenly my Phone rang. It played my ringtone Tik Tok

'Tik Tok on the clock DJ blow my speakers up tonight imma fight 'til I see the sunlight.' it was Jarred.

"Hey what's up?' I asked. He was sniffling. "Jarred, what's wrong."

"It's my mom. She's ..." said Jarred. HE began to cry very hard.

"She's what Jarred? You can tell me." I said. I was very concerned.

"She's gone Riley. She died right in front of me!" he said crying even harder. I felt so horrible. He was hurting a lot.I shouldn't have even asked. I could hear him balling on the phone. His mother had been me and Lexy's babysitter when we were younger. I couldn't believe it. I began to tear up.

"Do you need any help? Our family will give you support." I asked whipping the tears from my face.

"No my dad and I will be ok. I just wanted to invite your family to the funeral. It's on Saturday. " he said sniffling.

"Ok, bye. Buy seriously call if you need anything." I said nearly wailing.

"Ok I promise bye." said Jarred hanging up.

"Poor Jarred." I said to myself.

"What? Are you crying?" said Lexy. I didn't notice she was in the room.

"Yea, you know Jarred's mom, Mrs. Lee ?' I said.

"Yea, you mean our babysitter from a long time a go? I miss her.' She said.

"Well you're going to miss her even more because she..."

"She what?" asked Lexy

"Died." I said crying again.

"Oh my god!! You're lying stop being a loser."

"I'm not Lexy. It's the truth. Jarred just called me." I said sniffling. Lexy began to tear up. She just started crying. We both told our family. It was just so different. So now we won't be able to say hello on Saturday mornings when we go to the gym. We won't be able to visit her in the hospital. We won't be able to see her at all.