Frog Princess Ch. 10

Chapter 10! This is the first story that actually reached chapter 10!!! Comment and vote please!!!!!!

"I love you Riley." He said.

"Greg?!" I said baffled. "What are you doing here?'

"I had to see you again. We haven't talked for months and I had to let my feelings out." said Greg.

"Greg, we barely know each other. Just a few months ago you were throwing paper balls at the back of my head and then you got drunk and started ming out with me. And you stopped for like a month and now you're all over me again. You need to leave!" I said

"Shh, don't say that. I love you! We need to be together! It's destiny!"

"No it isn't. Eww-," I said disgusted "have you been drinking?"

"Yea, just like 2 beers. Why?" he replied.

"Your breath smells like beer." I said. So his face got all pale and he looked like he was gonna get sick. Then he heaved all over the grass.

"OH MY GOD!! That's so gross!!! You need so help." I said. I was going to call the ambulance but , I guess after making out like a whore in Jarred's car, I left my cell phone in his car. Damn it, I thought.

"Just come to my house."

"Ok." He said in his drunkenness. I knocked on the door and my om answered.

"Riley? Who's this? Where's Austin?"

"This is Greg. And the bastard cheated on me. Happy? Now that you know everything, Greg needs some help. He's drunk and he puked all over the grass." I said.

"Umm, ok? Just bring him into your room. And have him rest. I'll bring up some ginger ale."

"Why my room? Isn't Lexy home?" I said

"No she has a date with Ryan and the guest room is occupied by Evelyn." Said my mom giving the look.

"Fine. He'll go in my room." I said I lead him into my room. And took hs shoes off and laid him on Lexy's bed. He was pretty much lifeless and passed out. I went in to my bathroom to go take a shower. And right whe I walked out Greg and I bumped into each other and my towel fell off of me! I screamed.

" CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!! DON'T LOOK!!!!" I said. I picked up my towel and secured it tighter.

"You can open now."

"That was...amazing..awkward. Amzaing-awkward. You have a nice bo-"

"Shut up," I interrupted, "stop being a pervert. Now can you go into the bathroom so I can put my pajamas on."

"Is that what you do on a Friday night? You come form work and you put your Pajamas on?" said Greg.

"Yea." I said.

"Why not go to Club Rayne?"

"It's the hottest teen club in our town. We should go."

"Together?" I said.

"Yea...as friends of course. Austin is always there so if he saw us there he'd probably rearrange my face." He said chuckling.

"Well we're not really together anymore. He cheated on me." I said.

"Harsh. The more the reason to go and get over him right?" he said smiling.

"Fine. You go into the bathroom so I can get dressed. But we're just going as friends: nothing more." I said. I wore a one shoulder dress that has aqua, teal , and purple polka dots with short black suede boots. I also wore purple stud earrings.

Riley's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=18110633

I curled my hair and did my makeup. I knocked on my door and signaled Greg to come out.

"Whoa, you look hot, I mean amazing." He said

"Thanks, are you ready to go?' I asked.

"Yea let's go."

"My mom doesn't know but we'll just have to go out the window and down the hedge." I said.

"That's so bad-ass." He said. I grabbed my keys and I opened the window. Greg went down first. I went down after. I could tell he was doing something purvey.

"Stop looking up my dress Greg." I said.

"I'm not...anymore." He said. So soon we were down the hedge and in my car. He gave me directions and we were talking. We were actually having an actual conversation. We got there and almost every person from my school was there. Even Jillian was there. She greeted me and saw Greg.

"You're going out with him? That was quick." She said yelling over the music.

"No! We're just friends!" I yelled.

"Ok! I gotta get back to David." She said and then she was lost in the crowd.

"Do you wanna dance?" Greg yelled.

"With you?" I yelled.

"No, with the table?" he said sarcastically.

"Oh sure!" I yelled he lead me to the dance floor. And he turned me around a swayed my hips to the music. We grinded in unison to the beats of the music and I had a blast. Austin saw us. He looked so jealous and I loved the fact that he was. Then to kick it up another level we grinded forwards and our faces were close together. HE was so jealous!!! I could see him raging silently. It was so funny. I was loving it.

But give me a reason why I shouldn't be rubbing it in his face that I'm with some other guy. He cheated he should pay the price. And plus i was actually liking Greg as more than a friend. Not like an obsession but like getting the whirlies when you see them. The Austin started walking towards us.

"You with Greg now? " he said.

" No, we're just friends." I said.

" It didn't look like it." he said

" It didn't look like you were 'just friends' with Melissa when you were sucking face in the band room." i snapped.

" Guys, chill out. We're just here to have a good time." said Greg trying to cool us down. I decided to do something bold. I grabbed Greg's head and made out with him until Austin stormed off.

" Whoa! What was that for."

" Sorry. I don't know what came over me and I kinda liked it." i said.

" Me too." He grabbed my face and we made out on the dance floor. It felt so wrong but so right at the same time. I liked Greg but I aslo still liked Austin. I was confused and i needed help.