Frog Princess Ch. 11

Ok so here's chapter 11!!! you'll prbably get annoyed with hi ow much making out there is in there but please enjoy!!!

We were making out for at least 2 hours being oblivious to all our surroundings. I stopped him.

"Greg this is too public." I said.

"Want to go to Woodland Park or a near by supply closet?" he said.

"No, no. Like I mean 'us' is too public. I mean I just broke up with Austin today and I think we're moving too fast. "

"Am I making you uncomfortable? Because if I am I'll stop. We could just stop and we can sit down and talk for a while." He said. We sat down at a table and started talking.

"Greg the thing is, I just broke up with Austin and hours after the break up I'm making out with you. I don't want everyone to think I'm some slut that makes out with a guy directly after she breaks up with someone. I like you, I really do, it's just that if we do go out I don't want anyone to criticize me on wh-" He kissed me like no one else did before.

"You talk WAY too much," he said with a smile, "let's go some place private." Greg grabbed my hand and led me to my car. He some how opened my door and puched me on my back and he on top of me kissing me. Greg kept putting his hands up my dress feeling my thighs.

"Greg, stop." I said in between kisses.

"C'mon, it's all right." He said. He soon put his tongue down my throat nonstop. I couldn't breathe or say anything. I didn't wanna lose my virginity in the back of my car...that's so dirty! And I was still confused about al these feelings. So then he lifted my legs and put them in the car 'cause they weren't fully inside. He shut the back door pounced on me and continued. He started rubbing my thighs and in between them. When Greg tried to take off my underwear, I tried to scream. I hit his back repeatedly and he wasn't going to stop. So I kneed him in the groin and he grunted and fell off of me.

"I've never been so happy to breathe!" I thought. I rolled my underwear back on.

"What was that for? He said in pain.

"Um your hand up my dress almost taking off my underwear?" I said.

"Why didn't you say anything?" he said.

"Your tongue down my throat is the answer to that."

"Let's try again." He said.

"No I'm going home." I said.

"Fine." He said. I jumped into the driver's seat and started the car. HE sat in the passenger seat quietly. Then he blurted out,

"You're a really good kisser."

"Thank you?" I said puzzled.

"I mean it's not to toothy and not too loose...well done. " he said smiling.

"I'm a slut! I said.

"no you're not.

"Yes I am. I just broke up with Austin and I made out with my good friend Jarred before you puked in front of my house. Then you saw me naked. Then I made out with you for 2 hours. And after that we almost did the deed in my car. I'm a slut!" I said.

"Stop saying that."

"Why not? It's true. Those things are pretty slutty if you ask me."

"Well one thing that isn't true is that when I saw you smokin' hot body, by the way, it wasn't on purpose. We bumped heads and your towel fortunately slipped off. And you're only doing this because your heart broken. I know you don't really like me as much as you do Austin." He said.

"Greg, I do like you I just don't want to be with a cheater. Maybe we could try making this work. Maybe we could get together and try being a couple." I said.

"Yea, maybe. Listen I like you, I like you a lot but if you're going to be thinking about Austin while you're with me I might as well call this whole relationship off." He said.

"No I like you. I promise you I'm over him." I said. Soon we were at my house and we climbed through my window. I went into the bathroom and I changed into my pajamas. I sat on my bed and started texting Jillian.

I DID SOME THING STUPID

WHAT?

I MADE OUT WITH GREG FR 2 HOURS AND ALMOST DID THE DEED IN MY CAR

WHAT?! I THOT U LIKED AUSTIN

I DO BUT I ALSO LIKE GREG

SINCE WHEN?

SINCE WE TALKED IN MY CAR AND DANCED TOGETHER

U MEAN 2DAY

YEA

WOW I CAN'T SEE YOU DOING THAT

YEA I DON'T KNO WHAT'S BEEN WITH ME L8LY? HE ASKED ME OUT

WAT?

SHOULD I GO FOR IT

WAT?!

I MEAN I LIKE HIM AND EVERYTHING AND HE LIKES ME

I THINK YOU SHOULD YOU NEED TO GET OVER AUSTIN

THNX I GOT TO GO THO BYES I LUV U

KK BYES

I sat down on my bed and there was Greg staring at me. There was an awkward silence. I felt my face turn red. That's what happens when I'm nervous.

"Is there a reason you should be staring at me like that?" I blurted.

"Yea...you're hot." He said

"Thanks." I said.

"You know what would make you hotter?'

"I'm doing anything that involves us in a bed together." I replied.

"I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say give me a lap dance."

"No, I'm not going to degrade myself even more tonight." I said.

"Ok. Let's make out. Like hard core."

"Again? Haven't we done that a little bit too much?" I asked.

"There's no such thing as making out too much. Now come here." He said.

"No." I said.

"Fine, I'll come over there." He said. He began to get up form the bed. I ran away . He started chasing me around my room!

"Greg stop chasing me!"I said laughing. Then I tripped and stubbed my toe.

"Ow." I yelped.

"Oh jeez. I should've stopped. He picked me up and laid me on my bed.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anytime."

"That really hurt." I said.

"Will this help." He said as he kissed me.

"Yes it did. Maybe a little bit more." I said. hE smiled and he kissed me again.

"Ah-hehm!!!" I heard a voice say. I turned around and it was Lexy. My face turned red in embarrassment!