Frog Princess heads up and IDEAS!!!!

Hey guys'

This is just a heads up or whatever for Frog Princess. 1st i need ideas for chapter 12 cuz i have a total brain fart!!!!!!!!! i have no idea what to write about and so far all i have down is that Riley and Greg are going to the mall. I really need help. And also frog princess will be ending soon...i think I'll end it @ Chapter 15. Devastating I know!!!! but there's good news I've been writing a story called Love sick and I'll be publishing it very soon. Maybe after ch. 12 is released but. I'm going to give you a little sneak peek of it @ this moment!!! And don't for get to give me ideas. So here it is Love Sick!!! hope you enjoy.

Love Sick

CHAPTER ONE

I woke up in the morning feeling as happy as anyone could. Today was my 16th birthday. I was looking forward to this for all my life. I had the people' the dress, the venue, and the performance. I was so looking forward to having Lady Gaga to come. I put on my post birthday outfit and went to school. I wore a yellow print dress with blue pumps. I also wore my orange ring.

Addie http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=18798467 I went to my locker and found that it was decorated with purple and magenta letter reading 'Happy Birthday'. I smiled and opened my locker to find that my friends put a chocolate cup cake in there. My best friends Deirdre and Maxine sang happy birthday way off key and hugged me.

"Happy birthday!!!! We are so happy that you're finally 16!!! I can't wait fot the large extravaganza tonight!!" said Deirdre.

"Yes, purple and magenta decorations and the cake, it's going to be so fun!! And Lady Gaga!!!" I said.

"Your parents got Gaga to come!!! Lucky duck!!!!" said Maxine. I saw my boyfriend Derrek come over.

"Boyfriend at 12 o'clock!! Scram!!" I said. They scurried away. I leaned in to kiss him but he rejected me. Since when did I get rejected? I thought.

"Addie we need to talk."

"About what?" I asked.

"you know that I love you and we have this unbreakable bond but I think we need to break it."

"What are you saying? Are you breaking up with me?"

"it's not you it's me. I'm sorry." He said. He walked away as it was nothing as I stood there in utter shock. I went into the bathroom, locked myself in a stall and beg to cry. I texted my friends the information and told them to coe to y house after school. I stayed there until school ended

When I got home I hurried into my room and I sat on my bed in the fetal position as I cried while hiding my face in my knees. Thought about how he broke up with me on my birthday.

"How could he do that to me?!" I wept. I heard a knock on my door. KNOCK KNOCK!!

"Addie can we come in?" said Maxine.

" It's us...we have break up comfort food." said Deirdre.

"Sure, I need someone to talk to." I replied. They both sat on either side on me. I put my head up and saw that my kneeswere covered in make up.

"Awww, honey it's ok." said Max rubbing my back

' "No it isn't! How could someone do that? You can't just breakup with someone on their birthday." I said tearing up.

"Ok listen he's not worth crying over. Anyone who breaks up with someone on their birthday is a huge jerk!" said Deirdre flipping her long deep chocolate hair.

"And besides, I heard he was cheating in you anyways." said Max.

"What?" I said. "Max you knew and you didn't tell me?"

"Well... at least you didn't have to find out while you were together." Said Deirdre

"You both knew?" I asked.

"Well..." they said in unison.

"Uggh...well at least I deserved that. I was so stupid!!! I knew something was going on with him. But was it with?" I asked.

"We'd rather not say." said Deirdre. Maxine started play9ing with her dark hair nervously

So what did u think??? tell so i could keep writing!! And don't 4get Frog Princess ideas!!!!!!