Frog Princess Ch.6

The next day Austin brought me to school. I wore a ruffled floral skirt with an apricot colored shier with black strappy wedge heels.

Riley's Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15425453

I went in the car and kissed his cheek gently.

"Hey good morning!" I said.

"Hello, you look great."

"Oh, thank you." I replied blushing. I secured my seatbelt and Austin drove. I didn't bother to bring Lexy she was always late and she was picking up her boyfriend Ryan. It took us about 5 minutes to arrive to school. Austin parked his car ion the parking lot and opened the door for me like a gentlemen. I walked out and closed the door behind me and we held hands. As we were walking everyone gawked at us. They whispered about us being together I heard on girl say "Is that Austin and Riley? That's so weird." Another one said "Eww Austin should be with me not her." The voice was very recognizable. I heard that voice before. Then I realized it was Melissa. I rolled my eyes. Austin and I sat at a table and started talking. When Melissa came over I nearly gagged. She sat next to Austin and it was quite awkward.

"Austin, what's wrong with you? You're with Riley now. I don't see why you're not with me! Can't you see we're destined to be together? Just look at me and you'll see destiny." She said cupping his face in her hands.

"All I see is a cold hearted bitch that doesn't care for anyone else's feelings. Let go of my face. Riley let's go." He said angrily. Yes! He's done with her now!! The bell rang and we went to our lockers. He waited for me at my locker and we walked to Mr. Bartlett's class together. Of course we couldn't hug at all really because of the PDA rule. I loved it before but hate now because I can't hug or kiss Austin to rub it in Melissa's face! I sat I class and barely listened because I was still not over the fact that he confronted Melissa like that. Abruptly Mr. Bartlett called me and of course I had to come up with something.

"Umm, pi over thirteen." I said.

"That's correct."

'Wow he's stupid. I totally guessed on that!" I thought.

"Nice job." said Austin patting my thigh. When he touched, chills went up my spinal cord and down to my toes and back up again. There was just something about him that I just loved.

Later during school I went to my locker and there was a note. It read:

MEET ME BY THE BATHROOM IN A BUILDING LAST PERIOD!

-AUSTIN

I wondered what he wanted me for. So when it was last period I skipped. I felt so rebellious! I waited by the bathroom and there was Austin.

"Wanna play hooky?" he said cunningly.

"Austin, we'll get caught. I can't I have a clean school record!"

"Then it's time to make it dirty!" he said. We quickly retrieved our things from our lockers. Then we quickly snuck out from the locker room door into the parking lot. We saw Austin's car and from afar and he pressed a button on his key and it had unlocked the car doors. He grabbed my hand and we jumped swiftly into the car. He drove very fast and brought us to the beach. My boyfriend brought me to the beach.

"We're at the beach." I said.

"I know! This is our official first date."

"You're the best!" I said cheerfully. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door. The weather was perfect! The beach wasn't crowded and that was perfect. The whole date was just perfect. I took off my shoes and walked on the burning sand. We walked and talked. And we sat down by the shore.

"I can't believe you brought me here. This was so sweet of you." I said blissful.

"Well I like to make the person I'm serious about happy." He said with a grin.

"You're serious about me?" I said. He blushed.

"Umm, yea. I you like a lot seriously." he said. Austin leaned in and began kissing me. We started kissing harder and some how I was on top of him. We were kissing harder now practically making out. He put one hand up my skirt and the other one was stroking my hair. We were having a great time until his phone rang.

"DAMN! So close!! Stupid phone!!" I thought.

"Hello...damn....oh ok....sorry bye." He said. HE hung up his phone and I rolled off of him.

"Who was that?" I asked fixing my hair.

"It was my mom. I have guitar lessons."

"You play guitar? That's so hot." I said not realizing I said that out loud.

"I'm glad you think so." He said chuckling. I always had a desire to dat e a musician or a jock but now I have them in one person! I put shoes back on and we walked to his car and he drove me home.

"Thanks for the ride. I'll text you?" I said.

"Yea sure." He replied. I gave him a little peck on the check and went into my house.

I walked in and Lexy was there looking at me harshly. She really looked pissed at me. She was so serious.

"What?' I said.

"You skipped and I know you did." Said Lexy.

"What? No I didn't . You probably just think because you didn't see me today." I lied.

"LIAR!! I saw you ad Austin from the bathroom window get into his car and drive off at last period."

"So what? Don't get your thong in a bundle!" I said.

"No, not 'so what'! I had to cover for you! Like I made the weirdest excuse saying you were in the Sewing Club at school. So you owe me big time." She said. I said annoyed.

"No I don't I covered for you when you snuck out with Ryan. So we're even. I have something over your head and you have something over mine." I said.

"UGGHHH!! I really thought I was gonna win this time!" said Lexy.

"Well, you lost and now I won't get in trouble." I said. I turned around and there was my mother with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot. I WAS SO BUSTED!!!