Frog Princess Ch. 7

Please comment!! Please vote!! Here's chapter 7 and i hope you enjoy!

"Hey mom," I said nervously, "how much did you hear of that?" I was shaking so much. I knew that I was gonna perish in her burning wrath.

"YOU SKIPPED CLASS!!! YOU SNUCK OUT!!! I thought I was raising good children! I thought I was raising beautiful, nice, and respectful young ladies!" said my mother turning bright red.

"Mom we're sorry." said Lexy trying to butter her up.

"Sorry is not going to cut it. You guys crossed the line!!! No going over friends houses, no computer unless you use it for homework, no phone, and especially NO BOYFRIENDS for a week!!"

"No cell phone?! That's not fair! What if I need a ride from school?" I said.

"Then you walk!" my mom yelled.

"Walk!! We live like 10 blocks from the school!!" Lexy whined.

"Fine you can have the cell phones but once you get home, they belong to me. Do you understand?!!" yelled my mother.

"Yes!" we said terrified and in sync.

"Hey it's after school! Give me the phones now!" she said putting out her hand. We placed our phones in her hand and said good bye.

"Wait, mom, what about them being charged?" asked Lexy. I knew where this was going. Lexy had a plan to charge them at night but text people while they charge. She can be smart sometimes.

"Ok, at night you can have them back but only to charge them. I'll check the phones before you go to school. But I'm not going to take your phones to check if you texted or not. I'm going to check online where if you deleted them they are still in a file of text messages that you've sent!" said my mother. Crap!!! Now I can't text Austin when I'm grounded. We walked up into our room shamefully with our heads down. Went into my room and body slammed my bed. Lexy slammed the door.

'She's such a UGGGHH and she's just so UGGGGH!!!" said Lexy angrily.

"Way to be descriptive. Well it was your plan that backfired! Now I can't text anyone. I guess I have to talk to you." I said.

"You are pathetic. We have a computer in our room." Said Lexy. She plopped in the seat and logged on to facebook.

"Aaaaah! Ryan wants you and Austin to double date with us! It'll be smashing!" she said excitedly.

"We can't remember. We're grounded."I said.

"Riley, riley, Riley. Have my schemes taught you nothing? We sneak out duhhh! Sometimes wonder if you're and idiot." said Lexy typing away at the keyboard.

"when is it?" I asked.

"It's Friday night at the Moody Owl Restaurant down town." Lexy said typing away.

+++

Soon it was Friday and I was kind of scared to sneak out. It was only 6 days since I was grounded but I still wanted to go. I also didn't because what if we got caught! I wore a royal blue top with silver stud at the neck , with black skinny jeans, and blue pumps. I also topped off the outfit with many silver and blue bracelets and a black clutch bag.

Riley's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14733497

Lexy with her kind of over flashy outfit wore a a mint green blouse with black skinny jeans also and a pair of black ankle boots. She topped of the outfit with a large ring.

Lexy's Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14507700

"Are you ready? David and Jillian should be here at any second." She said. We heard rocks tap our windows. We looked out and there was Jillian with David. They climbed up our wall to get up to our balcony. The plan was for them to be us and act like we're sleeping. But they had t wear wigs. But jillian decided just to dye her hair red.

"Perfect!" said Lexy. They climbed through our window and sat down on the bed.

'You guys know the plan right? Just act like us since we can't do anything." said Lexy.

"Yea just act like you guys are asleep. Text Austin's phone if something goes wrong ok." I replied.

"Should be easy enough." said Jillian.

"Yea. I seriously think that a baby could do this." said David.

"Good!!! And thanks for doing this." I said. Me and Lexy climbed out the window and went into our backyard. He guys were already there and we went to the Moody Owl. Te place was gorgeous. There was very low lighting and there was Renaissance art on the walls. It was great. We got our table and we sat. We talked a lot about things like school, home, and the parental units. It was great night. And of course something had to go wrong! Me and Lexy went home and climbed up the wall again and into the balcony. We heard weird noises and moans coming from the room. Guess what happened? David and Jillian were having rough sex in my room. Not to mention they were on my bed! David was on top of Jillian and was thrusting his pelvic parts into her. She screamed as he kissed down into her bellybutton. They weren't supposed to. They were supposed to be just pretending to be us and open the window and we were locked out of our room! And also they were so loud. They kept screaming and moaning.

"They better shut up before my mom comes up. I need to stop looking!" I thought. I pounded the window as he stopped and looked. He blushed and she looked back and was l embarrassed also. He covered his parts with pillows and opened the window. I climbed in and was shocked.

"Put your clothes on! What's wrong with you guys? My mom could probably hear you guys! Screaming and moaning like that is not normal! I wanted you guys to be responsible but NO, you guys had to go fuck each other like there was no tomorrow!" I said.

"It wasn't that bad." said Jillian.

"Umm, yea it was!I have to go take a shower! I feel really dirty and disturbed!" I said walking to the shower. They put on their clothes and left. I hoped and prayed there wasn't any wet and sticky white stuff on my sheets. There was. I washed them immediately. Who wants that on their sheets? Other then my best friend and her boyfriend having sex on my bed, it was a good night.