I Love the Slytherin Prince- Chapter 14

Chapter 14

            So Aris and Draco had an arranged marriage contract. And as far as Aris knew they were the only two other than their families that knew about it. None of her friends said anything so they weren't aware of it and she wasn't about to tell them. And Draco was still ignoring her.

            Valentine's day was coming up and Aris decided to surprise Draco whether he wanted her to or not. She bought him something on her trip to Hogsmead village and now she had to find a way to give it to him. She had a feeling if she could get into the Room of Requirement she might find him.

            She started looking for it, her entire thoughts on how much she needed to see him. Suddenly in the hallway the doors appeared. She went in slowly, not sure what she would find. She was surprised. The rooms was filled with junk. Old antiques, furniture, stuff from classrooms and odds and ends that seemed to go on forever. She made her way through it all calling Draco's name softly. As she got deeper she thought she heard someone crying, then she turned a corner and there he was. Draco was sitting in the middle of the floor his head in his hands, sobbing, a small white bird lay dead on the floor in front of him.

            “Draco,” she whispered, rushing over to him and placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her, tears streaming down his face, his eyes bloodshot from crying. She got down on her knees beside him and he wrapped his arms around her , his head on her chest. Aris ran her hands softly through his hair. She kissed the top of his head and he brought his lips up to hers, “Aris, stay here with me tonight, please?” he pleaded softly. And she couldn't refuse him and didn't want to. His lips met hers and they kissed slowly,  Draco exploring every part of her mouth, even running his tongue slowly along her lips and then sucking on them gently before kissing her again passionately. Aris wanted this more than anything. As they kissed Aris started caressing his chest her fingers working loose his buttons on his white dress shirt. Her lips started moving down his face to his neck and she gently sucked on it and then continued to kiss him moving down to his chest. Draco had been caressing her back and bottom and now he was slowly working her shirt up until they both were shirtless. “Come on,” he said in a rough whisper and he stood up taking he hand and led her over to a large sofa. He slowly unbuttoned her jeans as he kissed her and then he went lower, kissing her everywhere as he slowly removed her clothing. And then Aris got bold and started helping him remove his clothes. He was so beautiful, his body slim yet muscular and his skin was like marble, like a very handsome statue. They both started kissing again passionately and both of them lay down on the sofa together, their bodies entwined. There was no turning back now.

            Draco looked down at the sleeping girl on his chest. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. Earlier he had wanted Aris more than anything and the next thing he knew she was there with him. It was as if he had willed her to come to him. He had not planned on what happened between them, but he had wanted her so bad and she'd accepted him with open arms. When she didn't stop him when he took her clothes off he knew she wanted him too, giving her virginity up to him. She was so beautiful with her long cinnamon red hair flowing around her, her light green eyes shining brightly. And her body was gorgeous, her skin flawless and light like a beautiful Aphrodite or Venus. He didn't know what he was going to do. He wanted them to be together, but he also needed her to be safe.

            She stirred a little in her sleep and Draco pulled the blanket up around them better. He felt her hand caressing his stomach, moving down his hip and thigh and back up again. He could feel her soft skin pressed against him and he wanted her again. And then he felt her hand around him and he moaned. He looked down at her, she wasn't sleeping. She was looking up at him with those green eyes and a cat-like smile on her face, “No fair you little minx,” he laughed. He grabbed her hand and rolled over so that he was over her and started kissing her all over until she was the one moaning, and they made love again.

            Draco had not slept so good since coming to Hogwarts as he did when he was in Aris's arms. He had none of his usual nightmares or subliminal messages from the dark lord. It was almost morning and they had to get going. He had a decision to make. He got up off the sofa gently so he didn't wake Aris. She still slept while he got dressed. When he was putting on his clothing he found a small heart shaped red box with his name on it. She had brought him a gift. He finished dressing. He was starting to get really depressed because he knew what he had to do. He got a parchment and quill and ink and he wrote a note, leaving it beside her clothes. He knew he was being a coward not waiting to talk to her when she woke but he just couldn't, not after last night. He picked up the box and quietly left.

            Aris awoke startled to find herself alone in the Room of Requirement. Where was Draco and why had he left her alone. She quickly got up, wrapping the blanket around her. Her clothing was lying near the sofa but Draco's were gone. She wasn't sure what time it was and she started dressing. Then she saw the folded piece of parchment, her name on the front. She finished dressing and sat down on the sofa she'd just shared with Draco last night and started reading, 'Aris, I'm sorry about what happened last night only because I know it makes things a lot harder, but we can't see each other again. There are things going on that you wouldn't understand and I wouldn't want you to. Just know that I wouldn't trade what happened between us for anything, but it can't happen again. I am still going to find a way to get us out of the arranged marriage our parents set up, you can count on that.  Draco.'

            Aris just sat there in shock, unable to move. She felt like crying. She knew he wanted her as bad as she wanted him but there was something stopping him. She racked her brain, maybe there was some truth to what Harry was saying about Draco. It was possible he had something to do with what happened to Katie Bell. After all, her uncle did warn her about the Malfoys. She still didn't believe Draco was bad, but it could be possible he was being pressured or forced to do something he really did not want to by his family. She knew how hard it was to deal with her own pureblood parents. If it had not been for her uncle there was no telling how she would have turned out. And she had walked in on him when he was in tears and upset about something he never told her about. Aris realized he was deliberately pushing her away, but she was just as determined to stick by him, like it or not.

            And then she realized something and it hit her so hard it brought tears to her eyes. She loved Draco Malfoy. She was in love with her Slytherin Prince. She didn't know if his feelings were the same but she couldn't stop her feelings for him. Stopping breathing would be easier for her than stopping the love she felt for Draco. Aris didn't know if his feelings were the same but she couldn't stop hers for him. Tears were running down her cheeks. Aris knew if she had to join the dark lord herself she was not turning her back on him. They were connected whether he knew it or not and there would be no one else for her.

            Aris stood up determined. She was going to fight for him and now she just had to think of a way to go about doing it.