A/N: Take a moment

Take a moment to read this. Or don't- in reality, whether you read this or not doesn't effect me in any way. Because I will never change my opinions about this subject, this is important. This isn't some fairytale that goes by with flying colours, this is real

My story, your story, all the stories on Wattpad means nothing compared to this. This is about rights. Rights for every human being, practiced by something called HUMAN RIGHTS, something every human has. Everyone deserves a chance to feel free, of freedom of speech and the act of living. No one is allowed to take that away from any person.

As well, I'd like to dedicate this chapter, or whatever it is, to the people that died that day in the nightclub, 12:th of June 2016. I will like to dedicate this text to them, to their families, to everyone who is fighting for this war to end. How someone could ever go into a club and shoot people, in wish for them to die, that is bloodcurdling, horrifying and makes me swim deeper into this eerie feeling that's a shadow to me.

One last thing, I'd also like to take this moment to show my absolute grief to Christina Grimmie, honestly, I've been with her since the days of the launch of her YouTube channel, I've heard her covers about a million times over and I've wept so many tears for her. On 11:th of June she passed away in a hospital after someone shot her after her concert. You can donate money if you want, I'll list the website below.

For the people reading this that do not agree with me and couldn't care less for these things, the people who thinks the opposite or whatever (Trump perhaps), I'd kindly ask you to f off. 

But, as an inspiring author, I have to end poetically, and so I will. Remember, my lovely readers of Wattpad;

Peace will win,

Fear will lose

-Fight4ThisA 

Video: Men kissing men by Seriously.TV

Sources: 

Men Kissing Men video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXTTgBKgkdg

Information about the Orlando shooting;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

Christina Grimmie;

http://christinagrimmie.com

To support the Grimmie family by Laura Worley;

https://www.gofundme.com/christinagrimmie