Chapter 25 - Yellow Daisies

PLS. THE SONG IS PERF FOR THIS CHAP.

***

Tade was by my side, and I could tell his body longed for me. He tried to touch me, but my body covered away automatically. I didn't want a man's hands on me right now. I saw my father in the field of my vision and my plan was going to take place. I tried to run to grab my father, but my mate's hands took a hold of me. "We are in the middle of a fight, you cannot be here! Are you trying to ruin everything I have worked for?"

Selfish bastard.

"Stay here," I said to him and he growled at me. I knew what he was about to say even before his mouth opened. "No girl will tell me what to do". Well, I'm not your ordinary girl, am I?

I struggled out of his grip and ran to my father. My plan was working so far, but my heart was beating so fast I thought my heart would fly out of my chest. I was definitely much more gracious than he was, a tall and big man like him had trouble running through the field with everyone fighting. Me, I could be ignored for the most part.

The air felt strange, not just because of the war, but because of something else. I could almost taste it, the smell of the forest, like when I met my mate, I could taste it in my mouth so bittersweet. But Tade was right behind me. And it wasn't him.

My father saw me, and consequently, he ran towards me to get me to safety. Men were so predictable.

I touched my father's chest, as well as my mate's. Their eyes were red of anger for each other. How much they would lose because of one another. But I was going to stop that. I growled loudly and pushed them both to the ground in rage. It was time for me to be angry.

They were too out of it to have seen it coming. As they fell to the ground, people started creating a circle in between us. No one stepped in. They knew it was Alpha to Alpha now, and it was a battle that was about to commence. People were so surprised with their mouths gaping open, some even stopped their fighting to stare.

I had successfully brought the two Alphas to the ground. No longer were they my father and my mate. They were only mere Alphas. And none of them were going to win this war.

I knew none of them would fight me, they would never want a scratch seen upon my body. But I wasn't afraid of hurting them. I closed my eyes and fought with myself, trying to get them to sleep. It was harder than I thought, the energy left me without any strength left. But I made it. The Alphas were lying on the ground. Completely blacked out. I could see the scars on my mate's face, and they were faded, more so than before. Healing powers. Who thought?

The crowd watching me was silent. No one moved a muscle. A girl of merely 18 just brought down two full grown men to their defeat. The air was silent, and the rain had faded slightly, turning into a mist on the battlefield. Some were still fighting, but according to Lycan law, if the Alpha of the losing pack was defeated, the winning pack could either retreat or take over the defeated Alpha's pack. Lycan held such utter pride in what they did, even if they were rogues, pride and honor were all they were made of.

"So," I began, gathering up the courage to speak. "By defeating the two Alphas of this battle, I hold the right to the victory. Go home now, stay inside and tell the world that Daisy May Warner just won this war. And take your Alphas with you"

Dumbfounded, they stayed like that for a few minutes before they gathered their men and were off. I found myself staring at the people as they walked past me, their faces filled with fear. I ordered three men to carry my father to his quarters, and they obeyed me instantly. And it felt good.

When at the palace, my father was groggy, but completely out of it, so with the help of two men, he was brought to his chambers. The women and children wouldn't be back until a few days after the battle had ended, they needed to make sure everyone was safe. I knew that by making both Alphas sleep wasn't the best solution. But I couldn't take any of their lives, my mate and my father couldn't possibly be killed by my hands. I imagined Tade had been brought back by the rogues that his pack was made of, perhaps back to the house I was kept in. But that would be too predictable. Maybe they were off to Brazil for good. I hoped that they had at least been scared off.

Daisy May (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें