Chapter 23 - Are You Ready?

So this chapter is super weird and sexual. I know it might not be your cup of tea but I just wanted to see what could happen. You don't need to tell me that you absolutely hate it and all that, because it probably won't come back. But if you do have any thoughts, message me or write it in the comments. Happy reading.

***

I woke up alone.

There was a slight mist outside, I had trouble waking up because I was definitely not a morning person. I had hugged the cover around my legs so my body didn't have the heat of the covers any longer. Rubbing my eyes, I remembered my dream. The two men dominating me, wanting me to tell them things. But I thought I had woken up in the middle of the night beside a man touching me. But my panties and sleeping shorts were on, and completely dry, as well as my body, which was clean. Strange.

But I knew that because I was in heat, my panties were never dry, they would always be damp. Because of hormones. Someone had changed them over the night. I woke up with fire in my stomach, changed my clothes and brushed my hair. I rushed down the stairs and saw a few women looking at me with smiles on their faces. I forced a smile and headed another way. People were talking, and I heard exactly what they were talking about.

The war had broken out overnight.

I could see my mother who looked slightly worried, but she held her mask when people spoke with her, she assured them that everything was going to be okay. None of my friends were here, those around were people I barely knew. I saw Alec in the field of my vision and I was going to talk with him. I looked at him and walked up the stairs to the room we had slept in. I didn't know exactly what to say, or what to do. But maybe he could do the talking.

He came up and closed the door behind him. He was dressed nicely, it looked like he had a shower this morning. He was towering over me as I sat down on the bed. It was strange how the heat worked, the more he looked at me, the more my heat grew.

"What... happened last night?" I asked him quietly, almost as if I was afraid someone would hear in an isolated room with only humans downstairs. He sat down on the stool and leaned his elbows on his knees. "You were in heat" he said.

"And?"

"I finger fucked you and came on your ass"

My heart skipped a beat. "What?"

He sighed and stood up from the stool. "You were going through your heat and you kept grabbing me, I could feel your desire through my whole body. You pressed your tits on me, your legs tangled with mine and I could feel your wetness running down my legs. It was either I fuck you with my fingers or fuck you with my cock, and I don't think you would have liked the latter"

"But I was sleeping!" I argued, feeling hotter than before. "You didn't need to touch me. You could have woken me up and I could have taken a shower or something!"

"Daisy," he said. "Just sit down"

I realized too, how I had stood up in the midst of my outburst. I sat down on the bed and looked down. He leaned down to my height and grabbed my chin. "Tell me you feel nothing and I will stop, okay?"

His hand touched my breast under my shirt, and they perked up at his touch. His other hand traveled down south to my clit as he cupped me. He pushed me back against the bed and I moaned softly. "See?" he mumbled against my hair. "You're so wet already. With my seed, your female pups could become lycans just like you"

"You... want to mate me?" I questioned with doubt.

"Yes," he said and planted kisses on my neck. "I am strong enough to protect you, and our pups. We would leave and I'd make sure we could disappear into thin air, they wouldn't be able to find you. You could be free" he kissed my lips. "With me"