Chapter 10 - Discipline and Order

I didn't even know his name. But even though that fact stood clear, his hand was still in my pants as he left marks on my neck. I had been afraid these last few weeks. I had been afraid for my parents sake, I was afraid when Dante attacked me, when Zante had exclaimed his love for me and I had been afraid the moment they had attacked. 

But I had never been this afraid before. I was with my mate now and so I shouldn't have been scared, but I was, like never before. His tall and muscular body was pushed against me so hard I could barely breathe, my lungs wouldn't allow me to. My body was sweating and my soul was trying to crawl out of my body. 

The dominance he inhaled and exhaled in every breath was hard for me not to obey as that aura was enough to make me take two steps back. His hands were so rough, not like any other ones I've ever been touched with. Willingly or not. 

Under his command, I had become feeble, feeling like a ubiquitous slut that couldn't help but make another fallacy. The wolf inside me fought, a consequence to the hand that had torn my underpants and ripped my dress to pieces on the floor. 

The powers inside me made me stronger than I would ever believe, they helped me fight him, push him off me, enough for me to leap towards the door in a desperate move for freedom. His growl frightened me to the core, but I wouldn't stop. Not for him. 

When I had the strength to get up and run, that's what I did. How I managed to get up from the floor and grab the door handle and run was beyond my thoughts. All I knew was that I was escaping, whether I had to run all the way home or only a few meters, I had no idea. But I wasn't staying there. That's all I knew. 

My legs took me further into the forest. I knew that here I could run fast. He was larger than me, stronger, yes, but I was more agile and gracious. But as soon as I entered the woods, he was behind me. I could smell him, the spicy, male aroma that he bathed in. I had to keep telling myself not to look back, even though I could hear his howls. 

Suddenly, there was a man beside me who ran way faster, a man who shielded me from my path. "Step aside," I said angrily, although he wouldn't budge. "I said MOVE!" 

To my left appeared three men, walking slowly towards me, and more were behind them, grabbing my arms and legs and hair. I screamed for help as tears ran down my cheeks. The men surrounding me turned to a stop as I saw a tall silhouette come to pass. My mate stood in front of me, watching me cry tears of mercy on the forest ground. "Please," I begged but was cut off by the man holding my arms. "Mera, shush!" 

My mate didn't move a muscle. Even when one man took the freedom to grab the hem of my dress to drag it up to my breasts. They didn't even look like the people back home. They had darker skin, tanned they were, and their hair was dark, no one had lighter than brown. Their eyes exposed their souls. Bottomless pits of black

The man who was my mate wouldn't tear his eyes from me, his eyes were always bound to mine. I felt ashamed when he was looking down at me, at my bare breasts and my torn dress. "Please," I said again. "I'm sorry I ran away, I'm not going to do it again, I promise" 

The man didn't say a thing. And that fact alone made him even more terrifying. He wasn't just any boy with a pretty face. This was a man, a man that seemed a hundred years old in his mind, but looked to be in his late twenties. "Ara me hasak, se abita la tena," my mate said in Tyrénian. Those words had been pronounced before, I had heard them from somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger where, or what they meant. 

His voice boomed in the forest and all birds went silent as if his voice had been so strong to make them all fly away screeching. 

I'd fly away too. If I could. 

I could feel a hand on my right breast and I yelped out in pain as they pinched hard. My prayers weren't heard, no matter how much I begged, they still kept going, and my mate watched just there, one or two meters away from me. "How can you do this to me?" I asked him, looking him straight in the eyes. "How can you let your own mate be molested in front of you?" 

I was an alpha's daughter. I was a lycan. And I'm going to kill these men

I grabbed the hand at my breast and twisted it around, resulting in a loud cracking noise. Growling and grunting, I brought myself off the ground and hit the men closest to me. "Fuck off, fuck off," I repeated as I punched them ruthlessly in the face. My body was running on adrenaline and it knew that this was about survival of the fittest. I was going to take them all down, even if I'd get bruised and punched as a result. 

Kicks were most effective, I found. In the balls were the best ones. When I fell to the floor for the loss of energy, I saw my mate stare at me with crossed arms. Without any expression, he slowly raised his arms and clapped once. Then twice. Unexpectedly, his faceless expression turned into a grin and I frowned, stood up from the forest floor slowly. "Why?" I spat at him. "Why would you ever put me through that, you sick son of a bitch" 

"Erena, Ila?" he said and I snarled back feline like. "I don't understand you, you piece of shit

Our proximity was getting smaller by the second as he took steps forward to challenge me again for dominance. This time, I had no energy, but I had my temper. His voice was so low and dark, it was strange to hear him speak because every time he did, the tone travelled down my spine and made me tentative. 

"You did well," he said roughly, sounding completely different. "But you... are witch, yes?" 

His dark eyes were intrigued by the situation, but I was not. "This matter doesn't involve you," I sneered back at him and hid my body from his eyes. "You are nothing, you never helped me, you never even thought to help your own mate" 

"But you were doing so well, yes?" he leaned his head to the right and came closer. "And it aroused me so badly when you fought my men. You are strong, ma éleníe,  in mind and spirit. You will bear many, strong pups" 

A strand of hair fell in front of my eyes and he grabbed it gently, pushing it back behind my ear. "You will see, Sérea," he whispered. "You are standing on my land now. And where I come from, we do things a bit differently. You'll learn. I'll tame you shortly enough" 

Collecting the saliva in my mouth, I spat right in his face, around his cheek and mouth. His eyes were fierce and contemptuous, but he kept calm. He rose a finger to look at the saliva on his face, before he sucked it off his fingers. "Sérea," he said as he grabbed my throat, causing me to gasp. "We're not in the North anymore, you will learn to behave. Have your daddy never taught you to behave, sweetling?" 

Grabbing his fingers, I shut my eyes harshly to make it all stop. "It's my time to reign now. And I know what you think, Sérea," his tongue traced the bruise on my left cheek. "It's mere barbaric for me to condemn you to such faith, yes? But where I come from, we call it learning

Pushed up against a tree, I couldn't fight the tears that ran down my cheek and my throat. "You'll learn it all soon enough. We'll get you a place in the academy, where you'll be taught discipline and order. As your daddy should have taught you. But I'll make you a promise, Sérea. I'll take care of you from now on

***

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hello, my fine gents and ladies. 

I've been gone. I know, and I'll make it up to you, but this trip I've been on have been quite long and to be honest, my inspiration has faded. I need you guys to help me here, write what you think and what you feel should happen and things like that, you're my cowriters and I need you right now. 

As always, love you lots,

-Fight4ThisA

SONG: Beyond this moment by Patrick O'Hearn