Chapter 27 - Found - ANNOUNCEMENT + I NEED YOUR HELP

Announcement at the end, please read it, it would make me so happy if you did. 

Happy reading.

***

We kept ourselves separate from each other. I knew that if he touched me again, I'd only let go and mate him, and I knew that would be irresponsible of me. I couldn't have men around me all the time to tell me what to do when I was to be Alpha. I had to prove myself worthy of its role, without a mate telling me what to do. But I also knew that if I mated with Darius, Tade would feel immense pain. Well, I think he'd feel it. And no matter how tough I acted against him, he was still my mate and I know how rejected he must feel if I turned him away. 

I sighed to myself, looking out the window in despair. Why is everything so complicated? 

Darius had gone out to town to get some food for us. I had still not returned home and my parents were beginning to worry. But honestly... my home wasn't feeling like home anymore. The little house in the forest seemed like a perfect escape for a moment in time. But I knew I had to leave this safe haven sooner or later. Darius had only been gone for about an hour, but I could still feel myself getting bored. I had eaten all his cereal and watched half a movie and now my body was aching for a run, and also for my mate. Mates. Right. 

Tade had been calling me nonstop all morning, but I couldn't bring myself to answer. But when I was on my final bowl of cereal, he called for the final time. And I answered.

I picked up the phone from the back pocket of my jean shorts and brought it to my ear. "Yes?" I murmured into the phone. 

"Daisy," he growled in my ear as I grabbed a hold of the kitchen counter. He sounded angry. But his voice was so deep it made my insides quake of lust. "Where have you been for the past few days? Where are you now? I am picking you up" 

I knew I was a strong, independent soon to be Alpha female, but his voice was making me feel things. "You don't need to pick me up at all," I said, trying to defend myself in a really lousy manner. "I am safe where I am and I don't need-"

Suddenly, the door broke down from across the room. I barely had time to seek cover from behind the kitchen counter. My heart was racing, but my body was still. 

I looked around for objects to grab but in reality, the only thing on my mind was the steps of the person who barged in uninvited. 

"I can smell your sweetness from a mile away," I heard him say. I could see his black boots next to me now. "You look nice like this," Tade said, looking down on me. "Submissive and on the ground"

"Why did you call me if you knew where I was?" I said softly in submissive mode, pushing myself up off the floor. 

He grabbed a hold of a string of my hair and whispered in my ear, "Because this is so much more fun" 

His lips landed on mine as he pushed me up against the wall. My body didn't have time to react, the only thing I knew was how good it felt. "You are so selfish," he groaned in my ear as he kissed down my neck. His eyes then stopped to look at me. He was caging me in his hold, but he slowly took a look around to examine where we were. "You know what?" he smiled at me. "I would think that if you were to cheat on me, at least you'd do it with some rich guy living in some fancy palace". I wanted to tell him that I wasn't cheating, but I couldn't bring myself forward to. Was this cheating? 

"You are coming with me," he said as he grabbed my waist and hauled me up on his back. "Let me go!" I yelled over his shoulder, hitting his back harshly. As a result of me firing back, he grabbed a hold of my thighs and pressed hard. "Sunshine, this is not the right moment to fight me," he growled loudly. "I have been without you for almost a week now. You know as well as I do that we need each other"