Chapter 13.

"A romantic getaway to an unoccupied island...where all I had to worry about is showering and eating," I whisper, my breath touching against Harry's ear as I lay on my side next to him. He's on his back, staring up at the ceiling. We've been discussing dream vacations, romantic ones, that is.

Harry's been a little weird ever since he went to read his father's will. I tried to get him talking but he just simply prefers to deal with it on his own, which is frustrating for me in many ways as I'm utterly obsessed with him. And I find it a necessity to know him in every aspect.

He shuts his eyes and in a tired, raspy voice, he says, "A romantic getaway to a private island...a house with no walls. Just glass. See how reckless that'd be."

"Very dangerous, indeed. I see why you didn't pick architecture as your major." I smile, teasing him slightly however knowing what he means. He turns his head and gives me a squinted glare. I bite my lip, rushing away the smile. He leans forward and in the heat of the moment, bites my lip gently, pulling it away from my own grip. My eyes shut instantly, feeling his soft lips kiss mine. One of my hands slips to the back of his neck, stroking my fingers against his warm skin. I only feel a shudder when he pulls my leg by the back of my thighs, setting it across his waist. Our bodies instantly closer.

Harry murmurs, "I'm almost done with that project..." I know which project he's referring to. We haven't talked about it in a grip, and at the mention of it I have to playfully roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah, that project..," I murmur back, directing his face to mine with a grip on his chin, my lips to kissing his briefly.

"I'm only missing one last drawing of you," he mumbles against my lips, green eyes glued to them; switching between them and my eyes, which were set onto his. I feel his warm breath against me, the lusting look between us the heavy reminder that all my young nineteen year-old self could think about is sex, specifically sex with Harry. Not the mindless type either, but the inevitability of our attraction to each other being a leading factor in the way we're looking at each other right now is no surprise.

I part my lips lightly, wanting to say something in response to his alluding, suggestive tone. Harry seems bold and unbothered, looking at me like he'll kill to just kiss me, but he has the control over himself. I thrive off the fact that we're both so intellectual, yet sexually competitive. I can see and feel it even before it starts. The idea makes me nearly quiver with want.

He looks down at my lips again, lowly and dryly teasing me as he remarks, "You're speechless? I find it hard to believe."

My game face is on, no doubt about it. My eyebrows raise and I sit up, looking like I'll flee right out of here at the aroma of competition, yet I myself intensify things when I push at his chest. He's confused until I've pressed him on his back against the sheets, shifting to fully straddle his waist. His hands fall beside him in the moment of surprise. "Am I? I can't really believe it either," I retort haughtily, leaning down to him. My hair falls over our heads, but he is already pushing my light brown mess to one shoulder. I drag my lips softly across his jaw, humming to myself, inhaling the musky cologne that drives me insane. I think we both are, anyway.

His hands leave my hair, shifting to my waist. I grin against the skin of his jaw, trailing my lips over his. Harry grabs me tight, one hand lifting to my chin as he directs my face to him. He stares down at my eyes and lips again. "We always end up in this position. Let's be a little more efficient," he clenches his jaw, the seductive tone doing all types of shocking and pulsing around my body. I hear a little change in the speed of our breath.

"I would love to...fulfill your wishes," I choose my wording with every intention of intensifying his lust, battering my eyelashes at him and using a soft, coaxing tone. I see what it does to him, his nostrils flare and his eyes almost black from his blown pupils. "But..."