Notes: Part 2

I have to act now. It seems proper that I plan accordingly. They are much closer now. As the beginning of the winter trails into its last weeks in December, I am ambitious.

She is breathtaking in nudity and in sleep. I know Harry knows this. We tend to think the same things. It's become disturbingly alarming to me how overcome she is with love for him, whether she realizes it or not.

I have to be discreet when it comes to them both. They are not easy to fool, but as they are busy with each other, I have the time and open opportunity to disconnect him from his supporters. One by one.

She will suffer because she will love him. I intend to make it so she can't leave until it's too late. He will know what agony I feel. The kind present when he gets everything he's ever wanted and so like his father, he is fortunate. This will have to end.

The day they went to the lake, both slick wet and humorous. I've been watching much closer this time. He feels at peace and lust driven when he's in bed with her. Tara is pathetically more loose and careless with how she locks the doors. That day they were together, in her bedroom, I painfully watched what exactly he does to her, what she does to him. I couldn't take it as I shook with anger.

With the news published, his friends will detach themselves from him, but only temporarily as I know he will want to make amends. And these friends will accept his apologies.

She is closer with his family, and he has met hers. I know her mother is delighted, the way she smiled when she looked up at him at the party. Again, reckless people will make this too easy.

They are inseparable. To be an outsider, she seems like she almost babies him. The caring touches and the big eyes that watch him so adoringly. She is perfect, he knows it. I know it.

I know what Harry's new place looks like. It is much harder to gain access, but it didn't take long to proceed with my plans. He took her there last night. He took her physically and emotionally, and she let him like the blinded fool she is. I couldn't bare to listen and hear her voice at the mercy of him, so I fled to write down any new thoughts, new ideas. I will make him pay the debt his father never did.

- J.K.P

n. this is the note from the other person's pov, if y'all forgot these happen every 8 chapters.

any ideas?