Notes: Part 3

I worry I'm behind. These little setbacks will have to end. Mr. Renaldo will no longer be an issue. He snooped into my apartment and saw my collection of photos and videos of Tara and Harry, and unfortunately the scenes in which Harry and Tara are intimate. Sadly for Mr. Renaldo, he had gotten the negative ultimatum curiosity offered.

Kennedy is beginning to betray me. I can no longer trust him, I feel, as when he met Tara, his perspective of her changed. She has that effect on men. They want her as badly as she wants to get away. So I somehow will have to get rid of Kennedy myself, the role of the owner of my apartment perhaps seems too challenging for him.

Tara has that effect on me. She is so sensual and graceful. I can no longer differentiate whether I want to destroy Harry, or keep her to myself. Perhaps watching her in her most vulnerable moments, whether it be while she rests or while she thinks in our seminar class, or while Harry is taking her on his bed. She is all around addictive. I worry I'm obsessed with her instead.

While her mother searches for a new place, I can no longer remain close to her. As she and Harry fall in love with one another, I feel as if  I have to compete with him on some level. I want her to myself. I need to have her.

And in some way, agonizingly and profoundly, that will also destroy Harry.

I have been getting my hands too dirty lately. First the woman Mr. Renaldo is accused of murdering, and now one of my allies (now soon to be dead for sure) openly attacks the wrong man. I must be careful who I become allies with.

It is crucial that I learn more.