+ little thank you note

[unedited]

ah, okay, so i know i've been saying this stuff on my message board, but i really wanna say it here since some people don't read my board lmao, it's okay.

i just wanna thank all of you so much for reading this book. i am working really hard on it. it's a book that i was afraid to publish because at the time i was still fresh, as i'd just came back to watty to start over.

this book has grown immensely. and it's reached number one in fanfiction (and still hasn't moved from that spot!!) and gained five thousand reads so so fast.

all i've ever wanted to do was write on wattpad and when my [main] account got deleted, i was crushed and felt like what i loved to do was being taken from me.

but coming back on, i have realized that it's best to never give up on what you love to do, and you guys have shown me that you'll support me no matter what.

i have made some enemies along the way, but i've always met some really good close friends really good mutuals. i cherish you all the most.

i do not care about my follower count, because what matters is that i get to do what i love and see other people love what i do as well. of course i am forever grateful for my followers, but i want you guys to know that even if i didn't have any followers, as long as i'm writing something that other people love too, i'm okay.

thank you for supporting me.

thank you for reading this book and i would hope you all would continue to support me and my other works.

you all still got my heart.

ambs.