100k (we did it!!)

dead has officially reached 100k reads!!

ahh, what can i say honestly?

this isn't the first time one of my books has reached such a milestone, but even so, it still makes me so happy every time. i don't think i'm used to getting so much support despite being on wattpad for awhile. it's always such a surprise to me still.

i remember when i first published this book, thinking it would never ever reach such a milestone. thinking that after losing my first account, and with this one technically just being a backup account, no one would even notice this book.

when it reached number one in fanfiction, that was a milestone i had never reached before. i was so incredibly happy that day, i almost couldn't believe that my book out of all the other sea of books was number fucking one.

even when that happened, i still never imagined dead to have reached this much popularity. this book has grown so so much over the time that it was first publish to now and it's honestly so insane (the good insane).

i say that we did it instead of i did it because without every single one of you—whether you're a close friend, mutual, follower, or reader—none of this would've happened without the support that you guys give me.

sure, while in technical terms, most of this wouldn't have happened without hardwork and dedication, i still think the support you receive plays a huge role as well.

and for that i want to say thank you.

thank you always from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to read my books. every single comment and vote means a lot to me.

i am forever grateful.

have a good day.

ambs