Chapter 9: Too Crunk

Get Low- Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz & Ying Yang Twins-Kings Of Crunk

(Work-Rihanna/Needed Me-Rihanna)

Emilia:

Niall pulled me along with him towards the dance floor. I stared at the back of his blonde head and tried not to focus on how guilty I felt holding his hand.

When we were surrounded by people grinding on each other, Niall pulled me closer to him.

"Pleasure to meet you, Niall."

"A lot of things with me are a pleasure," he winked and I laughed.

"Ew," I shook my head. "I'm Emilia, by the way."

"Emilia," Niall repeated and I finally noticed his Irish accent.

"So, are we just going to stand here or...?" I questioned.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, laughing to himself, "Right. Sorry. I'll get on with it then."

He spun me around, my back pressed against the front of his chest. I felt kind of weird, trying to dance dirty, or grind...or whatever the fuck these girls called the action of rubbing their asses against guys.

But Niall was actually the perfect partner, moving against me in a way that I didn't feel incredibly violated by. That only changed a little bit whenever he turned me to face him and his hips moved against mine in a way that probably looked highly indecent. We didn't talk, only the occasional laugh whenever I would move against him in a particularly provocative way.

I don't know how long we danced like that, with his hands settled low on my hips. One of his hands slid up and pressed against the small of my back, moving me closer, our faces almost touching.

Suddenly, he was yanked away from me, and I glanced around.

Zayn stood there, fists at his side and what was probably the most threatening look on his face. His furious glare was directed at me and I backed up a little.

"You want to tell me what the fuck that was, Emilia?"

"Dancing?" I shrugged, knowing I probably had this weird, puppy dog begging forgiveness look on my face.

"Dancing?!" Zayn scoffed. "Ok. No, that wasn't dancing, Emilia. You were practically dry-fucking him."

Dry-fucking?

Dry-fucking?

"Ok..." I snapped, "Either way it's none of your damn business. You don't own me."

"Why don't you just go cool off, mate." Niall stepped forward, putting a hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up, Niall." Zayn shoved him away, "Get the hell away from her."

"Like she said-."

I groaned, turned on my heel, and walked far away from the hot mess that was this situation.