4. Hurting

Iris and Lucas Evans Aka Leah's parents(Elizabeth banks and Dwayne Johnson)>>
Trigger warning in this chapter!!!!
Go ahead and skip this chapter if you need too!
~
I looked down at the twins cuddled together in between Grayson and I. It was the cutest sight ever.

They had fallen asleep watching Ice Age which was fine with me and Grayson because that meant we weren't going to have to fight them to go to sleep.

I looked up at Grayson and he had that 'look' in his eyes. I pointed at the kids signaling that we had to put them to bed first. After that he was full speed ahead with helping me do the nightly routine of cleaning up toys, washing the dishes and finally changing the twins into their pajamas and putting them to bed.

He never helped out at night I would clean up everything and then usually I would try and put two hyper two year olds to bed and he would pop in to kiss them both goodnight. So this was a very different experience.

After I was absolutely positive the kids were asleep I closed there door and right after I was attacked by Grayson's mouth on my neck. I let out a small giggle as he pressed my front against the wall in the hallway.

"You were so hot today at lunch" I smiled a little but at that point I was so focused on his lips on my neck.

I felt my body being spun around and then before I knew it my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was carrying me into our room while quickly but quietly shutting our door and locking it.
~
2:00 am
My head snapped up at the sound of my name being whispered close to my ear.

I thought it was Grayson but to my surprise it was Lee. I immediately was concerned.

"Lee, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Will you sit and talk to me for a little bit?" He asked, his voice filled with sadness. I sat up and grabbed my hoodie off the floor before Lee and I walked out of the room.

I was glad Grayson and I had gotten up, showered, gotten dressed and changed the sheets before we went to bed because otherwise it would have been awkward when Lee came in.

I followed Lee to his room where he slumped down onto his bed so I just sat down next to him.

"Lee, are you okay?" I asked and before I knew it Lee was crying against my shoulder and holding me in a death grip. So I just wrapped me arms around him and rocked him slowly.

After a few minutes his cries turned into sniffles.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" I whispered into the darkness of his room.

His next words shattered my heart.

"I feel so alone" he cried.

Those words were enough to make it feel like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest. My brother was in so much pain and I couldn't do anything about it.

I pulled him closer to me as I tear slipped down my face.

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged. I took a deep breathe.

"Lee you have to talk about it, you can't keep what you're feeling inside" I just wanted to sob remembering the last time this happened.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

I came home early from school because I wasn't feeling well due to the fact that I was six months pregnant. I had walked upstairs to use the bathroom and change when I noticed that Lees door was closed so I gently knocked on it but got no response so I tried again and nothing. I decided to just go in and when I did it was an awful scene.