Chapter 8: Fragile, My Ass

Pic of Cass's brother Jason.^

Yay! I got two chapters out this week! Hope you enjoy this one!

-teambuckybarnes

Yawning, my eyes slowly opened and I came face to face with Nicky. He was sexy even when sleeping. His black hair was sticking out in multiple directions, and he still managed to look good. His tattoos are amazing. He has a sleeve on his left arm, a tattoo on his bicep of his right, and a tribal tattoo starting on his collar bone and ending on the side of his neck. While checking out his tattoos, I didn't notice him waking up.

"Hello my shorty." His husky morning voice coming into action. Let me tell you, it was sexy.

"Hi Nicky." I whispered quietly.

"I have a question for you."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you stay at my house until your brother gets here? I don't feel comfortable with you staying at your house by yourself."

"That sounds good. Are you sure that I wouldn't be a problem?"

"If I get to wake up with you in my arms every morning, then it's not a problem." I giggled at his statement.

"Wait! Don't we have school today? It's Monday!" Fuck! We are so going to get detention. I tried to wiggle out of his arms.

"Calm down, woman. It's spring break this week, remember?"

"Oh." Great, now I'm blushing and look like a tomato. He chuckled at my embarrassment.

"Don't laugh at me!" I punched his arm.

"Ow! Be gentle, I'm fragile!" Nicky whined.

"Fragile, my ass! Now let me go, I need food!" He just layed there, holding onto me, while full on laughing.

"Fine! Since you won't let me go...." I quickly slung a leg over him and sat up so that I was straddling him. His eyes darkened with lust. I leaned forward and kissed him hungrily. He groaned when I denied him access for the second time. I began to rock my hips on his hard on. He moaned into our kiss. Just as quickly as I started it, I ended it. I jumped off of him and ran out the door.

"See ya, Sucker!" Finally food! I rummaged the cupboards until I found some cereal. As I ate my lucky charms, I heard thundering footsteps. Uh Oh. I'm in big trouble. I looked around wildly for a hiding place. My eyes landed on the pantry. I slipped inside and shut the door quietly.

"Cass! Get back here and finish what you started!" Hell no. He kept me from food, he was just getting what he deserved. You don't keep a girl from her food. I heard him in the kitchen.

"Cass, come on!" His back was facing the pantry, so I crept out and dumped some of the flour I found in the pantry on him.

"What the fuck?!" I couldn't contain it. I burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard that I dropped to the floor and started rolling around. It was too funny.

"You're going to get it!" I bolted. He ran after me. I dashed out to the backyard, but before I got too far I felt a hand around my waist.

"And where do you think your going?" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He threw me over his shoulder and started walking.

"PUT ME DOWN, YOU ASS!!!"

"I'm your ass, though. Speaking of your ass..." He lightly slapped my butt, making me squeal. I reached down and pinched his ass, making him jump in surprise. I felt cold air and then I hit something cold. That asshole threw me into his pool! Ooh he's so getting it. I started to flail in the water.

"N-nicky! I c-can't swim! Help!"

"Shit!" He reached his hand out, and I grabbed it, pulling him in with me. His face changed from worry to confusion to surprise. He finally resurfaced.

"Dude! You fell for the oldest trick in the book!" I threw my head back laughing.

"You win this one." He pulled me towards him.

My legs wrapped around his waist. He captured my lips with his and the sparks lit up. He gently tugged on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I easily granted it to him, while my hands ran through his hair. His hands traveled to my ass and squeezed softly. I began to explore his own body with my hands beginning with those delicious abs of his. One of his hands traveled to my chest and began to massage my breast through my dress. I moaned and arched my back so that I was arching into his touch. I kissed him hungrily.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER, NICK?!!!!!" We pulled apart and froze.

Fuck.

My.

Life.

My brother, Jason, wasn't supposed to be here until this Sunday.

How did I do with the make out scene? I don't think that Cass's brother is super happy. Sorry that this Chapter is shorter than normal, but the next one will make up for it. Super exciting things coming! P lease comment and vote!  Until next time!

-teambuckybarnes