Bonus Chapter 1

Being nine months pregnant sucks ass. Groaning, I pull myself out of bed and waddle down the stairs.

"Babe, what did I say about going down or up the stairs?" Nicky whined.

"To wake you up or call for you. Nicky, I'm not super fragile. Look, I made  it down the stairs without the baby popping out. Tada!!"

"Sweetheart, I just don't want you to hurt yourself." He trying to be sweet, but it gets annoying when I can't move without him freaking out.

"Fine, I'll call you next time." He pecked me on the lips before starting the coffee.

"Ouch!"

"What? What's wrong? Do I need to take you to the hospital?"

"Geez. Calm down. This little one is kicking-Ouch! Little fucker is strong." 

Will this kid please stop using my bladder as a trampoline? 

Nicky came over to put a hand on my stomach to feel the baby attacking my insides. 

"He is my son."

"Indeed he is."

"Oh. I almost forgot to tell you. Sarah's coming over to help me bake today."

"Okay, I'll just be assembling the crib."

On cue, Sarah comes through the door.

"YOU GUYS AREN'T FUCKING, RIGHT?" She comes in with her hands over her eyes.

"Sarah, I'm nine months pregnant. Really?" Nicky chuckles while kissing me on the head.

"Sorry."

"I'll be upstairs, baby."

"Okay." Nicky walks upstairs leaving me with my crazy best friend.

"Let's ruuuuuuummmmbllllllle!!!!!!" I rolled my eyes at Sarah's version of humor.

"Don't you mean bake?"

"Whatever."

2 Hours Later

"Nicky, come taste these cookies."

"Honey, these are great." 

"You didn't even take a bite." He finally takes a bite of the cookie and starts coughing immediately.

"These *cough* are *choking* fantastic *cough*!"

"I told you that you put the salt in for the sugar, Idiot!" I turned to Sarah.

"I did not!"

"My husband lying and chocking says otherwise!"

"Okay. Okay. We'll just remake them."

"Fine-" Either I peed myself or I just went into labor.

"Um Nicky I think my water broke."

"Shit! I'm giving birth. I mean your giving birth! What do I do?" He just stands there pale and shocked. 

"Sarah?" I turn to her for help. She slaps Nicky upside the head.

"Dude, your wife is giving birth! GET. HER. TO. THE. HOSPITAL."

"Oh right!" He then grabs our overnight bag, and helps me out the door.

"GO FASTER NICKY!!"

"I'm going, sweetheart."

Finally, we make it to the hospital and the contractions hit even harder. The nurses put me in a room and get me ready to push when the doctor comes in. 

"Ready?"

"Not really, but this little one kinda decided for me, don't ya think?" I retort. He sits down and says that I'm ready to start pushing.

"I. 2. 3. PUSH!" While I'm pushing, I have a death grip on Nicky's hand.

"Sweetheart, that kinda hurts."

"WELL, THE FREAKING BABY COMING OUT OF MY VAGINA HURTS! IT'S ONLY FAIR!!" 

"Okay, you have a point. You can do this babe!"

"WE ARE NEVER EVER HAVING SEX AGAIN! YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE DAMN COUCH EVERY NIGHT FOR THE REST OF OUR MARRIAGE!!!!!!!" Nicky looks at me with pure terror.

By now, all the nurses and doctors are laughing their asses off. Suddenly, I hear the wonderful cries of my baby boy. Soon, the doctors have me cleaned up, and my baby boy is in my arms. 

"We made this." Nicky looks at the little boy with awe.

"Yes, we did." I chuckle.

"What should we name him, baby?"

"I was thinking Nicky Joseph Fenton the second"." 

"You want to name him after me?" Nicky asks. I can see the pure joy in his eyes.

"Yes."

"I love it, Shorty." He sits down on the bed with me.

"I love you, Nicky."

"And I love you Shorty, and Nicky Jr." He says while kissing me and the baby on the head.

My two boys. I have to boys. 

Time to start hiding food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first bonus chapter! What did you guys think? I have no idea how many bonus chapters I'm doing. I know that I'll do at least two more. Comment and vote. Love you, guys!

-teambuckybarnes