Chapter 13: Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?

Nicky's POV

"Please don't! NOOOOO!" I bolted upright, looking over at Cass' writhing body, "Please. Please. No." She was crying because of her father that haunted her nightmares. Grabbing her shoulders, I gently shook her. 

"Cass! Baby, wake up. It's just a dream!" Her eyes snapped open, as she sat up abruptly. Almost immediately, my arms wrapped around her. 

"Shhh. It's going to be okay. It was just a dream, babygirl." I rubbed soothing circles on her back. Her trembling seemed to stop after a few minutes.

"N-nicky?"

"Yes, baby?"

"You won't leave me, right?" The look in her eyes broke my heart. She looked as if she would break at any given moment.

"Shorty, I could never leave you. I love you way to much to let you go."

"I love you, too." 

"I went back to grab my water bottle from the stadium." My heart stopped. She was finally telling me what happened.

"You don't have to-"

"No. I need to get this out. Please don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad?"

"Just because." She looked at me with fear-filled eyes. 

"I went back to get my water bottle. He grabbed me as I grabbed my water bottle. He threw me under the bleachers. I was going to run, but he had a gun. I didn't want to die. When I tried to reason with him, he hit me with the gun. H-he started to hit me and kick me. At one point he got so mad, that he hit my head against the cement under the bleachers. It hurt so bad. I couldn't move because of the pain in my body. H-he th-then..." 

Tears started to trickle down her face.

"H-he r-raped m-me." She started crying. I felt anger and sorrow flow through me.

"Nicky, I'm s-so s-sorry! Please don't leave me. You said you wouldn't leave me!" I immediately grabbed her and set her on my lap, enveloping her in a hug. 

"Shhh. I'm not going anywhere. I love you so much. I would never be mad at you for that. I'm angry at your father, not you." She wrapped her small arms around my torso. 

"I-I love you too." Every time I heard those words, my heart leapt with joy. I laid back down in the bed, and she rested her head on my chest, falling asleep instantly. 

Cass's POV 

Waking up in Nicky's arms felt so right. After the whole thing in the bathroom a few days ago, Nicky brought me to his house. My brother had to go to college for a few more weeks, and he didn't want me to be alone. 

"Good morning, baby girl." His hot breath hit my neck as he slowly kissed it. 

"Morning, Nicky. Y-you're really not mad at me?"

"Cass, your father forced himself on you. You couldn't have stopped him. I would never be mad at you for that." I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. Letting my lips meet his, I kissed him slowly, savoring his taste. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly obliged, and our tongue danced together. He moved so that his body was on top of mine, not stopping our wonderful kiss. We finally stopped for air, our foreheads touching. 

"We should stop, otherwise I might not be able to." He whispered as he kissed the spot between my neck and shoulder. I shivered as sparks shot through my body from the simple kiss.

"Okay. Should we get breakfast?"

"Yeah, omelets sound good?" 

"Sure." Once I got myself into some sweats and a sweatshirt, I met Nicky and Food downstairs. 

"Wow. This is so good!" I had just taken a bite out of Nicky's heavenly omelets.

"Thanks." After breakfast, we decided to watch some T.V. The rest of the day we kinda just messed around. We were currently sitting in his bed, seeing who could come up with the cheesiest pick up line.

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" Nicky burst out laughing at my cliche pick up line.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"Nope. It burned when I crawled out of hell." He started laughing really hard at my comeback. His laugh was deep and sounded sweet to my ears. I sat on his stomach, I mean abs. Leaning forward I kissed him softly. 

He responded immediately. Flipping us over, he dominated our kiss while one hand slipped under my shirt. He pulled away, looking in my eyes.

"Cass, we have to stop. I-" I kissed him so that he would shut up. Pulling away, I told him the two words that I had been waiting to say.

"I-I'm ready." His eyes darkened slightly as he processed what I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want you to make me yours."

WARNING!!! SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THE REST OF THE CHAPTER. YOU WON'T MISS THE STORY LINE BY SKIPPING.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. His large, calloused hand slipped under my bra as he massaged one of my breasts.  He captured my lips with his, as I moaned. As we kissed, he unclasped my bra and tossed it across the room.

My hands had started to explore his sculpted body. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, tossing it across the room like Nicky had done. I arched my back, trying to feel more of the pleasure he was giving my breasts. He broke the kiss to pull my sweats down. He slowly pulled my panties down my legs. I was suddenly embarrassed as he looked at my bare body.

"Look at me, Cass. Your beautiful." He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eyes before kissing me again. He let go of my lips and began to suck on one of my nipples as his hand travels to my aching core. He began to rub my cl*t with a circular motion. I moaned as the pleasurable sparks flew through me. 

"Niiiiicky." I moaned as he gave me my first orgasm. I flipped us so that I was on top. Taking his basketball shorts down with one hand, I palmed him through his boxers. I rubbed softly as he moaned. Quickly taking his boxers in hand, I flung them to the side. Leaning forward, our lips connected. I kissed him passionately as I stroked c*ck.  He pulled away letting his head fall back on the bed.

"Caaasss." He quickly flipped us over again, opening my legs. He looked at me with the question burning in his eyes. I nodded, aching for him. He grabbed a condom and slid it over his c*ck. He gently slid in and stilled waiting for met to get used to his size.

I rolled my hips to let him know that i was okay. 

"Fuck. Your so beautiful." He moaned in my ear. My nails dug into his back, scraping up and down. All of a sudden his face changed to my fathers. Nicky must have seen the fear in my eyes because he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"Focus on me babygirl. It's just me." I looked into his memorizing blue eyes and calmed instantly. He started to go faster inside me.

"Faster. Oh Nicky. Faster. Please. Faster." Moaning his name, I came while screaming his name in ecstasy. "Cass!" He went over the edge after me. Wrapping me up in his warm embrace, he pulled out of me. 

"I love you, Nicky."

"I love you too, Shorty." 

Hey guys! What did you think? Please vote and comment!!! I love to hear what you guys have to say!!

-teambuckybarnes