Drecky?

Harry met eyes with Draco for a moment and the world around him slowed down. He wanted to keep looking into his clear blue eyes, but Becky sauntered up next to Draco and linked her arm through his, guiding him to where her and her friends sat. Draco didn't look back as he sat down next to her. Becky glanced at him and smiled with her eyes, like all the light in the world she found in him. 

I looked back down at my plate, suddenly not hungry. I knew what came next. I knew the pain I would feel when I saw Draco kiss Becky. I didn't want to feel that pain, but I knew I would anyway. 

"Just go talk to him!" Hermione threw her hands up.

I shake my head. "No way. He moved on and so should I." With that, I stood up, causing my seat to fly backwards. Hermione snaps her head up.

"Harry!" 

"I'm done playing games, Hermione!" I cry, feeling a dry fire ignite within my lungs. The burning sensation gets stronger and stronger inside of me, until I feel like I might snap. "I'm so done." I storm out of the Great Hall. Draco doesn't turn around once to aknowledge my presence. By this point, I'm running. Running out of the Great Hall, down the hallway, up the staircase, and into the common room. 

"Everything okay, Harry?" One of Ginny's friends asks me as I rush past. 

"Yeah, I'm just fine." I holler behind me, hurrying into my dormitory and slumping onto my bed. I turn my head to my side and see my little piece of broken mirror sitting on my nightstand. I pick it up and hold it in my hands.

I feel a huge weight crushing my shoulders, dragging me down. It's like the air around me is too heavy to breathe in, and maybe it is. I'm swimming around; my brain a mud puddle inside. Everything is mush inside and I'm shaking and crying and suddenly the weight of everything that has happened strikes like lightning and I'm overcome with grief. So much grief, it physically hurts. I run over to a trash can and throw up. 

"Harry?" A familiar voice asks me. "What's really going on?" I turn and see Hermione standing in the doorway. 

"I don't know." My voice cracks, so I try again. "I don't know. Anything. I don't know anything anymore. I thought he liked me... but then he didn't and now I'm not supposed to and it's hard and I don't know anymore."

"Oh." Hermione whispers. She looks down at her bare feet. "I'm so-" Her voice also cracks. "I'm so sorry!" 

A single tear drips down her cheek and I wipe it away.