Part Seven

Zayn and Niall were staring at the lead agent expectantly while Louis cringed behind him. Harry racked his brain for some sort of explanation, because he said he could explain, when in all honesty he wasn't even sure himself why he was allowing Louis until Sunday.

"Harry..." Zayn said lowly. "Is your life being threatened? Get that bastard out from behind you."

"You'll have to lower your guns," Harry swallowed hard, holding his hands out to motion them to put their guns down. "You're probably freaking him out."

"They're freaking me out, I'm fucked, it's over for me-" Louis rambled.

"Shut up," Niall growled, but he slowly lowered his gun to the floor. However, he didn't return it to its position in his holster.

Zayn continued to stare distrustfully at the blue eyes peering out from behind Harry, and Harry softly said, "Zayn, just trust me..."

The dark haired agent lowered his gun so it aimed at the floor, "Alright... now come out from behind Harry, Tomlinson. I don't trust you."

Louis didn't make any move to go, so Harry simply nodded his head forward and glanced back at Louis, "Go on."

"First things first," Zayn continued. "Is he here trying to kill you?"

"No," Harry glanced to the thief cringing into the coats hung on the pegs. "I don't think he's here to do that. Make my entire week hell, maybe, but he's not here to kill me."

"I don't understand what's happening," Niall shook his head, looking worriedly between Harry and Louis.

"Uh," Harry motioned to Louis. "He's here... because he said he would help. With the Nick Grimshaw thing. But he's agreed to let me take him in Sunday."

"Harry..." Zayn shook his head, glaring at Louis. "He's not even... what's stopping him from leaving?"

"Well his ankles were handcuffed," Harry mumbled, feeling intimidated under the stare of his two agents. But then the lead agent inside him came out, and he stood straighter, despite his chests protests. "I took them off to shower because, trust me on this one, he's not going anywhere. For one, he doesn't have the jewellery, that's hidden. And two, we made a deal. So."

"What's the deal?" Niall looked skeptical his hand twitching on his gun. Louis nonchalantly slipped further into the coats.

Harry scratched at his curls, sucking in a deep breath, "I give him until Sunday, let him take care of what he needs to take care of that day... and he's going to help with anything involving Nick Grimshaw. And Sunday, he's going to come with me willingly and let me turn him in."

"And how can you trust he's not going to bring Nick Grimshaw here?" Zayn gave the thief a fierce look.

"Well considering he's saved my ass twice, I think he's trustworthy," Harry crossed his arms.

"Twice?" Niall looked surprised.

"I wouldn't have worn a vest yesterday if Louis hadn't warned me that Nick would be waiting for us there," Harry explained. "So I may be extremely bruised still, but I'm not dead."

"Which is good," Louis spoke up.

"Shut up," Zayn snapped at him.

"Agent Styles, I'm under the impression that your agents hate me," Louis murmured.

"Not helping, Louis," Harry huffed.

"You're on a first name basis with him?!" Zayn croaked.

"We're in such deep shit," Niall groaned, finally putting his gun back into his holster and running his hands over his face.