[Exert] Baby - Please Read Author's Note Ees Important

[A/N]: HAI yes, so in Wanted Most there is absolutely no way that Louis could get pregnant (well obviously, I mean even in the fiction realm as well), like he got shot in the ribs, if he had a uterus they would know xD BUT because I want it so badly, this is just a little thing of what I think it would be like if they DID have a baby... from pregnancy to birth. So basically, we're going to pretend that a male being pregnant is completely normal for this okay? HOKAY.

P.S: I WILL UPDATE UNIQUELY UNEXPECTED AND MERMAN IN THE WATER SOON OKAY GIVE ME TIME TO GET OUT OF THIS WHOLE SLUMP I'M IN WHERE ALL I CAN THINK OF IS THE HOMEWORK I SHOULD BE DOING AND THIS EXERT.

"Oh, Harry!" Louis sang loudly, kicking covers from their bed off of his half naked body and gently folding his hands across his abdomen.

There was a slight clatter, as if Louis had startled his husband, but then Harry called back, "Yes, babe?"

"I'm hungry."

Louis smirked to himself, knowing that Harry would be down the hall and back in the bedroom in only a moment's time to ask what he wanted to eat. The older man could very well get out of bed himself, but he had woken up alone only minutes before and was slightly disappointed that he didn't get the usual Saturday cuddles. Neither of them worked on weekends, and morning cuddles was something Louis always looked forward to.

So much had happened ever since Louis had moved in with Harry. They'd developed a lovely and very domestic pattern, they'd gotten married, yet because of Louis' community service they had to stick to their little cottage for their honeymoon, and then there was the next huge step in their relationship. The little raised tummy between Louis' hips.

Like expected, Harry slipped into the room and headed over to crawl onto the bed with Louis, his hand automatically drifting to its new favorite place on Louis' stomach as he flopped down next to Louis, "You're hungry, hmm? Well what would you like for breakfast?"

Louis scrunched his nose at the smell of eggs lingering on his curly haired man, and he leaned away, "Preferably not what you had..."

"I haven't had them yet," Harry chuckled apologetically. "I just finished making them. I was going to attempt to finish them and crack a window before you woke up and smelled them."

It was the very smell of eggs that had alerted the boys to their little... surprise. Louis would get horribly sick at the very smell of eggs, or any greasy food in general, and so upon a simple doctors visit to check for the flu, they found something much greater. Louis could still remember the exact day two months previous.

~.~.~.~.Two Months Earlier~.~.~.~

"If they stick needles in me, I swear," Louis scowled.

"Babe, it's basically just a test for the flu," Harry frowned. "It'll be okay."

Louis crossed his arms, pouting further, "I think this is ridiculous. I should still be sleeping."

Harry simply kissed Louis' temple, and eventually a nurse emerged from a doorway and called out, "Louis Styles?"

Louis noticed Harry smirking, but the younger man patted his leg, "That's you, love. I'll wait for you here."

And so Louis headed back with the woman, expecting to be told to go home to drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest, but instead he ended up peeing in a cup, getting blood drawn, and then a terrified looking Harry was being led into the room Louis was in.

"Oh good," Louis croaked. "I'm dying, aren't I? They would only retrieve you if I was dying."

"Don't," Harry said instantly, grabbing Louis' hand in his own and standing next to where Louis sat on the paper covered cot. "You aren't."