Part Thirty-Two

[A/N]: OKAY SO I'VE BEEN THROUGH FOUR SEASONS OF SUPERNATURAL IN A WEEK. And I finally decided to take a break to write this chapter. Also, I think there's fanart?! I just can't seem to find it D: So if you sent me fanart inbox me again and tell me where you sent it at and I will MAKE IT THE MULTIMEDIA.

Louis always knew Harry had arrived before he even saw the young agent. The lad had grown accustomed to simply entering the house, he'd been doing it for four months, and each time Harry entered the house Louis' sisters would swarm the entryway. So when Louis was in his room and he heard Daisy and Phoebe crow out Harry's name, he was off his bed in an instant and speed-walking into the living room.

"You see me every day," Harry chuckled, and Louis' heart still fluttered a bit at the sound of his voice, at the sight of him. Harry was still dressed nicely from work, and in his hand, like at the beginning of every week, he held flowers. "I can't be that interesting..."

"Not everyone knows a federal agent," Daisy huffed. "Get with the program, Harry. You're interesting."

"Not everyone knows someone who's going into year 8," Harry attempted.

Phoebe simply patted Harry's arm, "I think most people do."

Louis, who had been waiting patiently in the archway into the hall lifted his eyebrows, "Girls. Can I have my federal agent now? Go find mum."

"Shakira," Harry's face lit up, and he ruffled the girls' hair with his free hand before he left their side to go to Louis'. "You shaved!"

"Egghead," Louis automatically pulled the taller man into a crushing hug, nuzzling his nose against Harry's neck. "You smell like gun oil?"

"Yeah," Harry's nose scrunched. "We only cleaned guns, today. We didn't have to gear up and go anywhere. It was pretty boring."

Jay's voice sounded from the hall and Louis looked unamused as he sighed, "Hold that thought, handsome. What, Mum?"

"Harry's here?" Jay emerged, most likely from the kitchen, out of the entryway and into the living room. "Hello, dear. How was work?"

Harry pulled gently from Louis' hug and slipped the man his flowers, smiling at Jay, "It was good! Boring, but good. I think the lads were wanting to come over for another one of your dinners...?"

"I invited them," Jay nodded. "They compliment my cooking, so it's always nice to have them around."

Louis reached out and patted Harry's tummy for no apparent reason, "Harry always compliments your cooking!"

"Yes, but Harry also comes here no matter what, I don't have to invite him," Jay chuckled.

Daisy and Phoebe, much to Louis' joy, had moved off to work on homework. Generally they were all about hanging out with Harry and Louis, and neither man had the heart to tell the girls to leave them alone for a bit. Louis seized Harry's hand then, grinning at his mother, "Well, Harry's mine, so I'm taking him with me now. See you at dinner."

The agent was dragged down the hall, chuckling at his boyfriend, "Babe, careful not to upset your ribs."

"They've been healed for like two months now," Louis scoffed. "I don't even feel the need to wrap them anymore."

He happily led Harry into his room, shutting the door behind them. It was small and a bit cluttered, but quaint. It still had a bit of Lottie's things in it, but Louis was slowly adding his own. He had his bed and his dresser and that was basically it, but the closet was slowly filling with clothes of Louis', as well as some of Harry's clothes for when he stayed the night, and the dresser was decorated with pictures of Louis and Harry, the stuffed Egghead and Frog-Face, and the flowers that Harry had brought him the week prior.