Part Twenty-One

[A/N]: :D So this chapter is dedicated to... I'm not sure yet? But they made me this multimedia and sent it to me on kik! WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP.

Jay eventually returned back to Louis' room, finding Harry reading to the older man from Robin Hood. Louis had requested it even though Harry couldn't cuddle with him, and even though Harry was beginning to feel the horrible night of sleep he had gotten, he couldn't say no to Louis.

"Oh," Louis smiled at Jay as she walked in. "Hi, mummy."

"Hello, baby," she replied fondly.

Harry peered up at Louis over the book, arching a brow and mouthing, "Mummy?"

Louis scowled at Harry, turning his attention back to his mother, "Did you find something good to eat for dinner?"

"I just went back home and had a sandwich, love," she chuckled. "Wanted to make sure the twins were being good for Fizz. Lottie has arranged to come down to see you, so Fizzy should be able to see you soon, as well with Lottie to look after the twins."

"Or I could walk her in here?" Harry offered.

Jay examined Harry for a few moments, shaking her head, "That's quite alright, Harry. Forgive me, but... I'm not sure how trustworthy you are just yet."

"He's trustworthy," Louis frowned.

Harry reached forward and gently placed a hand on Louis' arm, grinning softly, "I understand, it's fine. I'm a... a fed, right? You can never trust those guys."

Louis sighed, his nose scrunching a bit as his ribs protested, "You'll have to trust him eventually, mum... he'll be visiting me every day of my house arrest."

"But I'll be there for that," Jay murmured. "That's different."

"But-"

"You may almost be twenty-five, but you can't sass your mother," Jay scolded lightly. "Now, have you eaten?"

"Sorry," Louis pouted. "And no, the nurse is supposed to be bringing me something."

Jay nodded, tilting her head and looking at Harry, "Aren't you going to get yourself something to eat as well? It seems that you've cheered Louis up quite nicely."

"He's cheered me up, too," Harry hummed, looking to Louis lovingly. "Don't think I can bring myself to leave just yet. I'm alright, ma'am. Thank you, though."

"When did you eat last?" Louis asked, reaching his hand out for Harry when the man leaned down to place Robin Hood on the floor.

"Um..." Harry pursed his lips, and Louis' brow furrowed at the idea that Harry had to think of when he'd last eaten. "At the bureau Zayn gave me a granola bar..."

"This morning," Louis' already hoarse voice shot up a few octaves. "The last time you ate was this morning? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Harry gave a surprised laugh, "I've been worried about you... I wasn't hungry."

"I'm flattered," Louis huffed. "Now walk your cute butt to a vending machine and fucking get something to eat, you idiot."

"There is a sandwich shop across the street that has takeaway..." Harry said slowly, watching as Louis' eyes grew wide and slightly hesitant.

"And... you'll come back, right?"

"I suppose I could..." Harry shrugged.

"But you said!" Louis gasped, shaking his head frantically much to Harry's surprise. "Y-You said you didn't want to leave yet! You can't leave me here, I'll be so alone like earlier and-"