Part Nine

[A/N]: I have been waiting for this moment. Judging by comments you have too.

The moment Louis' back was against the refrigerator and Harry's hips were pressed firmly against his, all the possible fucks Harry could give flew out the window. The beautiful bastard in front of him had mocked him for over a year, came into Harry's home, and then charmed his way into Harry's heart. And Harry was most certainly not going to just let him get away with it. But also, he just really, really wanted to kiss the smaller man.

Louis was almost afraid to make a sound, despite the satisfied sounds he wanted to make at the feeling of Harry's stubbly face against his own. He also thought that he might like to feel that stubble on a lower area, preferably his thighs. Harry's mouth was persistent against his own, not at all hesitant despite Harry's reluctance before, and Louis was loving every minute of it, gently carding his fingers through Harry's slightly greasy curls. He figured sweat and helmets hadn't helped the younger man's hair.

"You little shit," Harry grumbled against Louis' lips. "Making me want to kiss you."

"For the record," Louis panted. "I want this, too."

Harry's breath hitched, and he pulled back momentarily, leaving their noses touching, "What do you want? How much?"

Louis swallowed hard, slightly afraid to say the first thing that popped into his mind. But he went for it anyway, "Anything you're willing to give me."

Harry was suddenly grabbing Louis by the arm, dragging him towards the living room. He stopped in front of the couch, making a grab for the handcuffs as he dug in his pocket for where he put the key. For a moment, Louis was sure Harry was about to handcuff him again, but then the agent grumbled, "Damn things are stuck on the bar... got 'em."

Harry straightened up, slipping the key back into his pockets pressing his lips insistently back to Louis'. Louis was the perfect height, however, to nuzzle his head under Harry's chin and suck a love bite against Harry's throat, and Harry even tilted his head to allow the older boy better access. Before Louis could start on a second, Harry carefully spun the thief around before he pulled the smaller man flush to his injured chest. Excitement raced through Louis, but he swallowed hard and managed to croak out, "You're hurt though, you can't give me examples of your most action packed bust."

But then the agent's mouth was at Louis' ear, nipping at the lobe slightly, "I'm fine... but you have the right to remain silent."

And if Louis wasn't already aroused from Harry's lips against his, his blood was immediately rushing to the area between his legs, "Are you going to cuff me Agent?"

"There's still some things I have to take care of," Harry practically purred.

He gently pushed Louis forward, guiding him down the hall and into his bed room where he almost immediately had Louis up against his closet door. Louis gasped, and Harry sucked at a spot just below his jaw, curling around the smaller boy from behind. Louis daringly craned his head back to nip at Harry's jaw, and then Harry was nudging his hips up against Louis' arse to push him closer to the closet. However, Louis suddenly grew self-conscious, and he croaked, "Before things go further... are you sober and in the right state of mind?"

"I'm on pain meds," Harry mumbled into his ear, the tough Agent façade he had going on halting for a moment. "But they're not influencing the way I think. Trust me."

"Oh," Louis nodded, pushing his arse back against Harry's hips, a year's worth of sexual frustration driving him mad. He hadn't even known that he wanted to be with Harry in a sexual way, though he considered Harry attractive and had joked about it, but now that the opportunity was in reach he wasn't about to deny it. "Carry on then."