Part Fourteen

[A/N]: I'M AT MY HOOOOOOOOME!

Louis felt Harry's arms unwind from around him, and the younger man rolled up and away from Louis, "You're awake... shit. Shit, shit, shit-"

The thief's heart sank, and he rolled over to turn his back to Harry, not wanting to watch as Harry ran his hands over his face. He hoped that if he squinted his eyes tight enough he could go back a few moments, simply go to sleep rather than responding to Harry. But he didn't want to sit and wait for Harry to kick him out of the room, so instead, he sat up, keeping his back to Harry as he sat on the edge of the bed, "I'll just... I'll go sleep on the couch.

"No, wait-" Harry protested, and Louis felt fingers brush his elbow. "You don't have to... you can still... "

"No, I clearly wasn't intended to hear that, so-"

"You weren't. But you said it back..." Harry whispered.

"Because it's true, I couldn't just not say it," Louis moved his legs back on the bed to finally look at Harry. Harry had moved closer, and Louis could barely make out his face in the darkness. It wasn't closed off like he expected, the agent just looked distressed.

"Mine was true, too..." Harry insisted, reaching for Louis again. Louis cringed away slightly, but Harry continued to stretch out for him. "Louis... I think I'm in love with you."

"You're not freaked out?" Louis asked softly.

Harry shook his head instantly, opening his arms hesitantly for Louis to cuddle back into. The older man hesitantly scooted back into Harry's grasp, and Harry hugged him tightly as he moved them both back to lay down, "I... I think I just need to let it sink in a little. We can sleep on it?"

"But Harry, I think we should talk about-"

Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' lips, "I'm fairly certain that I'm in love with you. You're stupid and you're funny, you're cute... and I didn't mean for it to happen, honestly, I was just going to let you do whatever the hell you need to do Sunday because you saved my life. I was supposed to be professional, but then again if I was professional you would probably be in jail by now but-"

"Harry you-"

"Hold on, love," Harry placed his thumb on Louis' lips, cupping his face. "But now we're in some deep shit because on Wednesday what am I supposed to do? If I really am falling in love with you, I mean. It's already bothering me, the thought of taking you in. I'd have Zayn do it but I need to negotiate with them myself, I need them to let you off easy. Because... because I really do think that I love you."

"I think I've loved you ever since you threatened me on live television," Louis mumbled around Harry's thumb, and the agent moved it to kiss him again. "So how long do you think I'll be in prison?"

"I don't want you to have to go to prison..." Harry huffed. "Preferably house arrest. But in my house. And community service?"

"Is that even possible?" Louis arched a brow.

"I don't know," Harry huffed miserably.

Louis snuggled closer, reassuring the agent even though he himself was the one going to prison in the first place, "To be honest I was planning on escaping you... the second I knew where you put the jewellery? I was going to get on your good side and then make a run for it. But then you got on my good side too and now we're both kind of in some deep shit, huh?"

Harry buried his face into Louis' neck, "I hate myself."

"I like you," Louis soothed, wrapping an arm around Harry to stroke at his back. "I'm kind of in love with you, remember?"

"I'm kind of in love with you, too," Harry sighed.

"Don't sound too excited about it," Louis huffed.

"I'm excited... because you feel the same. But I'm also upset, because Wednesday..." Harry trailed off.

"It's only Friday- just kidding, its 12:04am, so it's Saturday, but-"

Harry simply cuddled Louis almost impossibly tight, "No. It's Friday. That clock is fast or something."

"Go to sleep," Louis sighed, kissing Harry's chin. "We can discuss this more tomorrow like you said. I've heard enough from you tonight to know that you won't give me the cold shoulder."

"I can't exactly give you the cold shoulder since I announced my feelings first..." Harry said softly.

"Harry," Louis gently covered the agent's mouth. "I mean this lovingly, but go the fuck to sleep."

"Right, right..." he nodded, closing his eyes and almost instantly falling into a restless sleep, dreaming about Wednesday.

The next morning, he awoke still snuggling Louis tightly. The thief's hair was in a messy disarray, his lips softly parted, and he was snoring adorably. Harry grinned, moving his head just in the slightest to kiss Louis' forehead. He placed his hand gently over where his lips had been, smoothing back the man's hair, and Louis stirred slightly, shivering and squirming closer. His curled up knee bumped Harry's crotch, and a surprised grunt escaped the agent.

Louis' eyes fluttered open slowly, "What're y'doin?"

"Admiring," Harry hummed, kissing Louis' nose. "Come in the bathroom with me? I want to brush my teeth so I can kiss you properly without the morning breath."

Louis wiggled a bit, stretching with a large yawn, "How's your abdomen?"

"It feels much better than your knee to the crotch did."

The thief's nose scrunched, "I kneed you in the... sorry..."

Harry simply chuckled, sitting up and climbing from the bed as he offered a hand out to Louis insistently. Louis gave a grumble of protest, but he rolled up and off the bed after Harry, crossing his arms in a pout. Harry shrugged, dropping his offered hand and proudly walked to the bathroom with Louis trailing behind. They brushed their teeth in silence, standing side by side, but then Harry battled Louis for the sink when he went to spit.

He managed to hip bump the smaller man out of the way, spitting in the sink and then pulling up to shoot a smug grin at Louis. The thief was giving him a look of disbelief, but he spit in the sink as Harry laughed, "Just remember last night before you try to hurt me... we're in love, yeah?"

"I'm too kind to hurt the crippled federal agent," Louis grumbled after he'd spit into the sink and flipped on the water. "But you nearly ended up with curls full of used toothpaste."

"But I can kiss you and it'll be minty fresh now," Harry told him.

"Ew, no."

Harry caught Louis' elbow before the older man could walk from the room, pulling him so that they were chest to chest. He lowered his head down to bump Louis' nose, the button nose that he adored, with his own, "Not even one little kiss?"

"No."

"Who's giving who the cold shoulder now?" Harry pouted. "You said you were in love with me!"

"I said I might be in love with you," Louis scoffed, but then he tilted his head back to brush his lips against Harry's. Harry grinned triumphantly, and Louis nodded. "Definitely in love with you."

"In love with me enough to make me some eggs?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Surely you'd realize by now that's one of the only things I can cook?" Louis laughed. "Toast and frozen pizza are kind of a given, but try to have me make something else and I'll kill anyone that eats my meal. I can't even make macaroni right."

"I'll make the tea," Harry offered. "Eggs?"

"Fine, fine," Louis sighed. "But only because you're cute."

Louis twisted from Harry's grip and darted down the hallway before Harry could respond, and Harry marched after him, "Just a damn second, Tomlinson. I am not cute. I'm handsome."

"You're cute," Louis giggled, and Harry had to fight back a smile.

"No, you're cute. I'm handsome. I'm a federal agent, I can't be cute."

"But you're so cute," Louis insisted, walking over to Harry and reaching up to pinch gently at Harry's cheeks, thumbing at the dimples that formed when he pushed Harry's cheeks up. "Your face, your curls-"

Harry glared down at Louis, and Louis grinned larger, standing on his toes to kiss Harry's firmly pressed lips. The agent finally cracked, grinning as he pulled Louis' hands down from his face and wound them around his back, practically making Louis hug him, "If you were anyone else you would have gotten your hands chopped off."

"What if I'd done that when I came here Monday?"

"You would have gotten your hands chopped off and you would have been shot in both feet," Harry responded. "But I like you now?"

"You love me now..."

"I love you now."

Louis beamed, squirming away from Harry to retrieve the egg carton from the refrigerator, "Oh... there's only three left. You can have all of them if you'd like since you don't want them in toast, and I can just-"

"Or we can each have one and we'll split the third," Harry corrected.

Louis shrugged, "They're your eggs..."

"We're each eating one and we're splitting the third, then," Harry declared, stepping around Louis and turning up the burner Louis didn't have a pan on. He then grabbed the kettle, filled it with enough water for the two of them, and placed it onto the burner. He stood next to Louis to watch him drop a bit of butter into the pan before he cracked two eggs into it. Quickly, he stole a kiss on Louis' cheek and moved his hand away from where his fingertips were sliding across the warm stove top towards the kettle. "Don't burn yourself, babe."

Louis scoffed, "Burn myself..."

"You've done it before, it's going to happen again," Harry laughed.

"Unless I end up in prison for the rest of my life."

Harry froze, his hand gripping a bit tighter on where it covered Louis', "Don't say that... I'm going to do everything I can to get your prosecution over with so you can come back here with me."

"Who says I want to come back here with you?" Louis made a disgusted face.

"You're mean this morning."

"You hip checked me into a wall so you could use the bathroom sink first!" Louis laughed. "Who's the mean one now?"

"Still you, sassy pants," Harry swatted Louis' bum, trying to dart away before he grunted in surprise and clutched his abdomen. "Whoops... forgot I was still hurt."

"You dolt-" Louis turned away from the eggs to go to Harry's aid, but Harry waved him off.

"I can get my own medicine, don't let our only eggs burn!" he insisted.

Louis frowned, but turned his attention back to their cooking eggs. Harry had sidled back up to watch him by the time the eggs were done, sliding Louis two plates and a spatula. Louis carefully slid the eggs onto the plate before he grinned, "I didn't break the yolks!"

"Well done, Tomlinson," Harry praised. "A year of crawling stealthily through air vents has given you quite the gracefulness.

Louis gave a slight yelp, bringing his finger up to suck at it, "Damn..."

"I take that back," Harry sighed, pulling Louis' finger towards himself so he could look at it. "I think you're going to live though..."

Harry placed a gentle kiss to the sore fingertip, and Louis gave a half grin, "Oh yes, kisses solve everything. It feels so much better."

"Just hold it against your feet, they're like ice," Harry suggested, taking the last egg from Louis so he could make it.

"That's so unsanitary," he huffed. "Give me back the egg, I want to crack it."

"Oops," Harry declared, spooning a bit more butter into the pan and tapping the egg on the counter top.

"You son of a bitch!" Louis pouted. "That was my job. You took my job."

"Look how perfect that looks!" Harry pointed.

"No, fuck you," Louis turned his back to Harry and the stove. "That's the ugliest egg I've ever seen in my life. Like you."

"I'm not an egg."

"You have an egg head."

"I do not!" Harry laughed.

"My apologies," Louis nodded. "You look more like a frog."

Harry grinned largely, thinking about how he could definitely do this with Louis every morning and die a happy man. But then he remembered that on Wednesday, the playful banter would have to come to an end. He probably wouldn't even get to see Louis for a while.

"Hey..." he felt a hand on his elbow, felt Louis pressing slightly against his side. "You're not really mad, right? You don't have an egg head... and you don't really look like a frog... if you do it's a really cute frog-"

"M'not mad," Harry hummed, turning and kissing Louis' temple. "And I'm not cute! I was just thinking."

"About how your egg sucks?"

"No," Harry chuckled. "No, I... I was thinking about Wednesday."

"Oh."

"Mhmm..."

"Well don't," Louis finally said simply. "Don't think about it. When Wednesday comes I'll go... probably sit in a cell for a few days, weeks... months maybe... until they decide what to do with me. And then I'll probably sit in the cell longer."

"You're making me think about it," Harry mumbled, but then the kettle began to whistle, and Louis took it off of the burner and flicked off the heat, stepping around Harry to make their cups of tea.

Harry took the egg from the pan, putting it onto Louis' plate and placing a fork on the edge before he sat both plates on the table. He retrieved Louis another frozen bag of peas for his finger, and then he checked on Louis' tea making process. Louis offered Harry the cup, and Harry thanked him quietly before going to sit down.

Louis followed, sitting down next to him like he'd done the day before, and frowned at his plate, "We're sharing this one, why is it on my plate?"

"You can have it if you'd like, I'm not very... hungry anymore."

The thief frowned at Harry for a bit, watching him poke his fork at the white of his egg. He finally stretched out his hand to touch Harry's, "Harry... you've put plenty of people in prison before..."

"Those plenty of people weren't you," Harry sighed.

"C'mon, you've only known me for five days, surely you can-"

"Technically I've known you for over a year," Harry corrected. "I have every good reason to get attached to you."

"I know," Louis pulled smugly at his shirt collar. "I'm pretty high in demand. Everyone is attached to me."

Harry laughed loudly, playfully batting Louis' hand off of his arm, "See! That's the kind of stuff I'm going to miss. Your... sass. Your ability to always find a way to challenge me. You push me to my last nerve, and with anyone else I'd punch them, but with you I just... I love it. How did I fall in love with one of England's most wanted?"

"I guess you could say I turned into the one Agent Styles... wanted most?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows at Harry.

"You're so stupid," Harry rolled his eyes fondly, but he stretched across the table and gave Louis a soft kiss.

"I thought that was pretty good," Louis pouted.

"Are you still going to share that egg with me?" Harry reached out with his fork, and Louis shielded his plate.

"You haven't even eaten your own egg! This is mine!"

"You haven't eaten your egg either!" Harry flung his arms out in disbelief.

Louis savagely began to eat his egg, trying to eat it as fast as he could so he could move on to the next egg... only to eat half of it and share the rest with the agent who was laughing too hard to even start eating. After breakfast, Harry washed the dishes while Louis dried, and then they cuddled up on the couch like usual to watch TV. However, Harry's phone rang from back in the bedroom, and he sighed, "I forgot to grab that..." He left Louis seated on the couch to retrieve his phone, answering it with a, "Styles."

"Harry... hi..." Niall's voice sounded, his Irish voice hesitant.

"Hi?" Harry said confusedly. "Everything alright? There aren't agents coming to my house again, are there?"

"No, no!" Niall assured. "Zayn and I were just wondering... would you be opposed to having dinner guests?"

"You and Zayn?" I asked in surprise. "You want to come over for dinner?"

"Well it's Saturday..." Niall pointed out. "We're always together for dinner on Saturdays. Why break tradition?"

"Because Zayn is either pulling Louis' hair, slamming him into walls, or trying to shoot him."

"We'll be civilized!" Niall promised quickly. "We'll treat him just like one of us. Will you make me pasta?"

"Niall," Harry sighed. "That means I have to go to the store, and-"

"You've been holed up in your house, come out for a bit... give Louis some space."

"You're a dirty bastard," Harry groaned in defeat. "Fine. Be here at 7pm?"

"Deal! Thanks, Harry! I miss seeing you, man..." Niall admitted.

"Don't get sentimental on me, mate," Harry laughed. "But I miss picking on you, so."

"See you at 7pm!"

The call ended, and Harry tossed his phone onto the bed before stripping out of his pajamas to change into new clothes. He was digging through his jeans drawer when he felt hands wrap gently around his chest, and he gasped in surprise.

"Hi," Louis giggled.

"Shit, Louis," Harry gave breathy laugh. "How do you do that?"

"Stealth," Louis declared triumphantly. "What are you doing?"

"Going shopping to get pasta ingredients," Harry sighed. "Niall and Zayn are coming over... is that alright?"

"It's your house..." Louis shrugged. "Zayn likes to toss me around, but-"

"They won't treat you like that," Harry promised. "They'll be civilized this time."

"So you're going shopping?" Louis continued. "Can...I come?"

Harry turned around to look at him in disbelief, "Do you have a death wish? Do you want me to get fired?"

"I can wear a disguise!" Louis whined. "Sunglasses, a beanie, a really fluffy coat-"

"No."

"But Harry I've been cooped up in here for so long!" Louis pleaded.

"You were just outside yesterday," Harry disagreed. "You can't come with me."

Louis sat down on the bed with a pout, watching Harry dress himself. He tried to make himself as miserable as possible, slouching his shoulders and frowning, "But... I don't want to be here all by myself..."

"Sorry."

Louis nearly huffed, but he had to keep up his act. He hunched over even more, whining a bit more, "Harry..."

"No, Louis," Harry sighed. "You can't come."

"You have to let go out tomorrow so I can do what I need to do, why not let me out today, too?" Louis begged.

"Because tomorrow I have a feeling we're not going grocery shopping," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Harry, if I can book hotels at night under the names of random celebrities, then I can go to a mother fucking Tesco's with you."

"Why do you even want to go?" Harry finally asked, tugging a shirt gently onto his torso and wincing a bit.

"I just... I like being with you," Louis shrugged, and then he realised what would definitely win Harry over. "And Wednesday I won't get to be with you anymore..."

"Damn it," Harry ran his hands over his face, but then crossed his arms and glared at Louis. "Find bulky clothes. Wear a hat... sunglasses... I think I've got a coat you can borrow. Don't ever look directly at anyone, alright? Always pretend to be looking at the food shelves or something."

"I know, Harry, I've been out in public as thief before," Louis giggled. "I once watched you at a scene of my own robbery."

"Fucker."

"You love me."

"Unfortunately."

Louis got dressed as Harry pocketed his phone and went to find Louis a coat and a beanie to wear, and then he grabbed his keys and wallet and ushered Louis out the door and to his Range Rover. He made Louis climb into the tinted back, and Louis protested, "But why?"

"In case people recognize me..." he explained softly. "I don't want them noticing you, too."

"Embarrassed to be with me," Louis pouted.

"No, terrified that this is going to be a horrible mistake," Harry corrected.

Once they'd reached Tesco's, Harry grabbed Louis' hand tightly and led him around the store, his head down low so that they wouldn't attract too much attention. However, he realized that the hand holding was drawing stares, so he almost immediately dropped Louis' hand.

"For pasta, don't you need noodles?" Louis asked skeptically, looking at the recipe Harry had pulled up on his phone.

"Are they not on there?" Harry asked.

"Just kidding, I'm blind."

Harry shook his head fondly, leading Louis around and chuckling as Louis would wave Harry aside so he could grab the items, along with a few other things he figured they could eat for the rest of Louis' stay. One of those items including more eggs. The noodles, however, were on the top shelf, and Louis had to stretch on his tip toes to reach.

"Babe... just let-"

"No!" Louis protested. "I can do it."

Harry glanced around, making sure they were alone in the aisles before he gently grabbed Louis under his arms, mindful of Louis' cut ribs, and lifted up. Harry's abdomen tightened and sent pain shooting through him, but he grunted and ignored it. Louis grabbed the noodles, however, and Harry let him back down to his feet with a slight wheeze, "I'll be really glad when my abdomen heals."

"Idiot!" Louis gasped suddenly. "Why'd you pick me up, you're hurt!"

"Shh," Harry soothed, glancing around again. "Keep your voice down, love... I'm fine. Let's just check out now, alright? I'm getting more and more anxious the longer we're here."

Much to Harry's surprise, the cashier didn't even spare them a glance. He simply scanned and bagged their items, Harry paid, and they were out of Tesco's and walking through the car park. Harry let Louis sit up front for the ride home, and Louis happily held the agent's hand. As they drove, Louis pointed to a large building.

"That's the hotel I last stayed at before I came to you," he declared, but froze when he saw a familiar looking man on the street.

"I can't believe you just... stayed in hotels like it was no big deal."

Louis shrugged. "It really wasn't a big deal. The cheap ones didn't really care, and I needed cheap stays because I don't really like any of the money going towards me. I said that none of the money did, but I do spend some of it on hotels and sometimes cheap food if I can't snag some from the hotels."

"And tomorrow you'll finally show me where the money goes?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," Louis agreed. "It'd be easier just to show you rather than tell you."

"I guess I can wait."

When they returned back to Harry's, they put the groceries away and still had two hours or so until they needed to start on dinner. They resumed snuggling on the couch, where they may or may not have exchanged quick hand jobs with their pants around their ankles and their shirts pushed up to their necks, but then they washed their hands in the kitchen and started following the recipe that Harry's phone provided them. Louis boiled water for the noodles, Harry used the tomatoes and spices to make the sauce, and they both buttered bread to toast in the oven.

Harry pushed Louis against the cabinets while they waited for the sauce to boil and the noodles to cook, and he kissed him senseless. They finished their meal at 6:45, and they nearly burnt the garlic bread when Harry had smacked Louis' ass with a dishtowel and Louis had turned around to glare only to be kissed once more.

Niall and Zayn didn't even announce that they were on their way, they simply showed up at Harry's and strode in through the front door. Niall bellowed out, "FBI!"

It made Louis startle, but Harry instantly recognized his Irish voice, "Niall Horan, in this house we are not agents and we are not criminals."

Niall laughed as he walked in, waving to Louis, "Harry, Louis. How's it going?"

Zayn stepped in behind him, giving a small, awkward wave, "Hi."

"They don't bite, Zayn," Niall chuckled, but then he strode forward towards Louis, sending the smaller man leaning backwards into Harry in surprise. Niall's pale finger gently poked at a love bite on Louis' neck. "Just kidding. Harry bites."

"Oh God," Zayn groaned.

Louis laughed then, clearly relaxing despite Niall's close proximity. Harry gently rubbed the small of Louis' back, hoping the other agent's didn't catch it, but Niall automatically declared, "You were right Zayn. They're in love."

"We're in some deep shit, huh?" Harry sighed, looking fondly to Louis. "I won't even deny it anymore. I really like him."

"Why did you have to steal so much shit, Louis?" Niall sighed. "We maybe could have let you off easy..."

Harry frowned at that, looking to Niall as he slowly stirred the warm sauce, "What do you think the prosecution is going to be?"

"I don't know... he's stolen so much jewellery... expensive jewellery, mind you... that he can't just get fined. We could be talking twenty-five to life here."

"No," Harry said simply. "No, that's too much."

Louis had paled. Twenty-five years in a cell, more than likely surrounded my homophobic assholes. And without Harry. Without Harry was the part he'd hate the most. He shrugged however, "I guess it is... what I would deserve."

"Stop," Harry shook his head. "No. We're not going to talk about this. I won't let that happen so there's no need for discussion. Not even a year."

Zayn and Niall exchanged confused glances, but Louis offered them both empty plates, "Have at it..."

They ate quietly at the four person table, sipping at beers, until Louis finally spoke up, "So... who is in charge while Harry isn't there?"

"Me," Zayn murmured.

"Oh... is that why you were out here looking for Nick?" Louis asked.

"Zayn told me you tackled him thinking he was Grimshaw," Niall cackled. "That's great, mate."

"I damn nearly shot him," Zayn shook his head. "I didn't know who he was at first, I just saw some person flying at me."

"Scared the hell out of me," Harry grumbled. "You both are so stupid."

Zayn simply rolled his eyes, knowing better than to argue with Harry, but Louis pressed on, "At least we don't look like frogs."

Zayn and Niall's eyes widened, and Harry simply poked at Louis with his fork, "At least I don't snore in my sleep."

"At least my head isn't in the shape of an egg."

"You said my head wasn't egg shaped!" Harry laughed. "You can't use that insult anymore, you took it back."

"Well I'm reinforcing it, you have an egg head," Louis shrugged.

"Ass."

"Dick."

Harry leaned over and pecked Louis on the lips, making Zayn choke and Niall burst into hysterical laughter, "That... has got to be the most interesting thing I have ever seen. This is better than television. Say more things."

"What are you talking about?" Harry looked at Niall confusedly.

"You never let anyone talk to you like that! So hearing Louis say those things is hilarious!"

"He's got a mouth..." Harry agreed, looking to Louis fondly. Louis nonchalantly switched his fork into his left hand so he could hold Harry's hand under the table.

They all continued to joke around after that, the atmosphere not as tense anymore. Even Zayn seemed to loosen up a bit, laughing at some of the things Louis said. Harry glanced at his friends, at his thief, but then caught himself as he realized that Zayn had been right. He did think of Louis as his thief, and probably always had. It was always him that Louis had spoken to on the camera, so if anyone had asked him, he probably would have claimed Louis as his own. His own person that was sent to make his life slight hell, but then at the same time to smile at him and make it all better again. And he never wanted to see him go.

When Zayn and Niall left about four hours later, Harry and Louis took a quick shower together and brushed their teeth. Harry re-bandaged Louis' injured side before they climbed into bed together in just pairs of clean briefs. They kissed slowly, leisurely for a bit, but then Louis snuggled close, too tired to do anything sexual. They'd already given each other one orgasm for the day, anyway.

"Your feet aren't that cold at the moment," Harry murmured.

"You're not radiating the heat of a thousand suns," Louis giggled. "How's your abdomen?"

"Doesn't even hurt," Harry declared. "I'm so tired though... I think it's because I didn't nap. I shouldn't nap though, I can't get into that habit."

"I love naps," Louis mumbled sleepily into Harry's neck. He felt Harry's lips in his hair, and he smiled softly. "Harry... is it too soon for me to tell you that I love you? I mean... we've discussed it, I know, we're in love. But can I just randomly tell you it?"

"You did in the kitchen already," Harry pointed out. "And last night, what do you mean-"

"I said I was in love with you... but... is it too soon to tell you that I love you? For no reason, not in a way of apology I mean," Louis rambled.

"It's not too soon if you really mean it, I suppose..." Harry said slowly.

"I love you. And I mean it," Louis told him.

Harry chuckled, snuggling him closer and letting himself drift towards sleep with the smaller boy cuddle into his arms, their legs tangled together, "I love you, too. And I mean it."

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)