Chapter 41

A/N: Unedited

---

Though Sami was irritated, he was kind of relieved as well. What had Radia done to him? When had Sami ever felt relieved at Arsenal losing a match?

They were in Abu Dhabi and Sami had decided to spend two hours in the lobby of the hotel to use the WiFi and continuously refresh a page for updates on the football match. Liverpool were playing against Arsenal and the match was intense.

However, Radia was annoyed at him. She wanted to go out and enjoy the evening. They were already into their fourth day of the week and there was so much more Radia wanted to do.

When Sami got up to their room with a frown on his face, he was met by Radia who was also frowning with her arms crossed.

"Liverpool won," Sami said and he saw Radia's frown transform.

"Shame on you. You deserve it," she said, smiling.

"One match doesn't prove anything. Arsenal's still better," Sami said defensively as lay down on the bed.

"It proves everything. Liverpool's the best."

"Your only flaw is that you're a Scouser, Radia," Sami commented and Radia grinned. Her anger seemed to have disappeared.

"Walk on..." She began to sing the Liverpool anthem.

"Shut up."

"Walk on!"

"You walk on, away from me."

"With hope!"

"You suck."

"In your heart!"

"I hate you," Sami said, covering his ears. Radia moved close to Sami.

"AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!" She screamed into his ear.

"Shut up!" He said, getting up, stopping himself from laughing as he rubbed his ear. Radia stood on the bed with her hands in the air.

"YOU'LL NEEEVER WALK... Alone."

"I'd rather walk alone with you screaming that into my ear." Though Sami was teasing Radia, he was glad she wasn't mad at him. Radia jumped off the bed.

"I feel a lot better after that."

"Good. I'm hungry now. Let's go get some food."

"Finally! But you're paying since Liverpool won."

"When have I ever let you pay?" Sami asked and Radia shrugged, putting her abaya and hijab on.

They left and went to a restaurant they'd been to before as at least they could guarantee the food was going to be nice. As they sat down, Sami asked Radia what she would like to do on their last full day which was going to be tomorrow.

"Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque again. I want to see and analyse more!" Radia said.

"Again?"

"Yes, again! And don't judge me after spending two hours on your phone reading updates of a football match."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"You better be sorry!" Radia said, flicking through the menu the waiter gave them.

"How can I make it up to you?" Sami asked.

"Shower me with compliments," Radia said, not meeting his gaze as she suppressed a giggle at her own silliness.