17. A Gift

An: so... so many suspicious things happening around the crescent moon pack! Which is also the first time you have heard their pack name 😀 limited info on purpose.

So who have you all imagined as Zaryn and Deacon? What about Alpha Blake and Nic? Any celebrities come to mind? I like for everyone to imagine their own characters but i also had Zayn Malik on my mind for Zaryn. It happened recently. But he isnt as tall or muscular as Zaryn's stature.

Suggestions??? I like to make a cast list. Phoebe tonkin is who i had for Nova. Maybe someone like taylor swift for grace haha but not rlly. But imagine who you want! Just tell me who comes to mind foe you

I layed there, quiet as i could possibly be while Zaryn had his ear directed toward the area where the stream lay, where the sound had come from.

I was frozen in fear of getting caught.. or even worse, someone who had been following our actions

My breathing picked up as i imagined all the possibilities.. it could be anyone from the pack.. they would tell Alpha immediately once they found out he had put a ban on Zaryn and i being alone together...

No one knew as of yet.

Except for the people in the room with us at the time of the meeting which were my brother, Deacon and my parent. My parents wouldn't be up here.. Nic would probably be wherever Grace was.. he seemed to care more than he let on.. and Deacon..

Deacon knew about my sneaking off with Zaryn. Apparently i wasnt careful enough and he caught a scent off of me. Deacon wouldn't tell on me. He was my best friend. He would be disappointed if he saw us up here, but I would just explain to him that Zaryn wanted one last moment together.. he would understand.

But I dont think Deacon would be up here this time of night.

Panic gripped me from the inside, coiling my stomach with fear of the unknown..

"Nova. Calm down" zaryn whispered. "I can smell your panic. They will too. Just calm down." He urged me.

Taking a deep, calming breath, i closed my eyes and relaxed. What were the odds of anyone even coming up here if we didn't go down? The tree house was hidden amongst leaves branches and ivy.

I got up without making a sound, realizing i was still naked. Zaryn gazed at me breifly before he threw me the T shirt i was wearing. I quickly pulled it on while he got dressed as well, quietly as we could be. He picked up the masking spray and turned to me with all seriousness.

"Close your eyes." I could feel his breath cooler now on my heated skin, but my lust had already gone. Looking up high above me, my eyes found his, confusion in mine, glancing from him to the spray in his hand.

"What are you gonna do!?" I whispered harshly, hoping it wasnt what i thought he was thinking..

Sighing, he dropped his hand and kissed my cheek softly, mouth going to my ear. "Whoever is out there will see us and tell if we go down together. Im going to go check it out. Im going to mask you fully so you can wait here for me to return. If the coast is clear, then we can continue where we left off." His lips kissed my neck, lingerng. The electric currents that buzzed where his lips touched, instantly had my lower muscles clenching.

But sainer heads prevails.

Snapping out of the lust driven stupor, i backed away slightlt, staring in his eyes. "Z, no. As much as I want to be here with you, i cant risk anything right now. We will get caught. I can't look like a fool to everyone and i wont be the butt of gossip. And... i dont want to hurt even more." My eyes drifted to the floor. "We need to just leave. Go down, check it out in wolf form so you can catch the scent.. then leave. Ill come down a little while after."