91. Savior *[the finale]*

Here we are at the end!
The very last chapter to the story.

But do not fret.

If you want to see what happens with Nova and X, wait for the epilogues i will post!

I said...

EPILOGUES!!!

thanks for making this story #1 guys! Couldn't have done it without you!

I'm going to start the editing process now.  There might be a lot of changes so who would like to see this story stay up and I just create a new one that has been edited? Or i can edit this one as it lies. You guys decide!

Read the a/n at the bottom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

NOVA

We stood in the doorway, Zaryn thrashing on the bed like a mad man and naked as the day he was born, only one more chain to break from until he was free.

Maxim threw himself into the room, tackling Zaryn, or X as everyone calls him, to the bed.  Zaryn roared, trying to buck Maxim off of him but Maxim was just too strong. He was an experienced Alpha of many more years than Zaryn.

I stood with Eden in the doorway with my hand over my heart, everyone else already in the large room. Inside my body, I felt numb to to the scene. I wasn't feeling the helpless Luna anymore. I knew what I had to do. What needed to be done.

"Get off me, Maxim! I dont want to hurt you!" X laughed darkly as Maxim smirked down at him. He had X pinned on the bed, arms twisted behind his back. Maxim was much stronger than X, afterall, he has overcome the same thing that Zaryn was currently going through.

X glared over at me with a darkness in his eyes, "Nova! You are going to be punished for this when I get out of here!" He growled out.

My dad rared back and punched X in the head with a look of disgust, "You won't be doing much of anything once this demon inside you has been exorcised!" He spat.

I came forward as if I were in a trance, staring hard at X down on the bed as he still struggled. "Doc. Sedate him. It's time." I held my hand up, an electric blue current pulsing through from one fingertip to the other.

I know what needs to be done.

Dad and Blake assisted Maxim, holding X down to the bed as Doc approached with the tranquilizer. He only thrashed that much harder.

My mates eyes met mine, only they didnt belong to my mate. "Nova please dont do this. I wont hurt you. Lets talk!" He plead with eyes that were only a mask of the anger I felt through the broken wall of the bond he had put up that I had crashed through earlier. I knew X was desperate for me to not let Zaryn come back out. They were one in the same.. but different at the same time.

I shook my head with a smirk, "i dont think so."

Doc plunged the needle in his skin just as his face morphed to rage and began screaming at me. Within seconds, his features began to go slack, his eyes drooping closed.