36. Secrets (part 1)

Hello wolfies! Heres your update!

Oh so i was sort of thinking angelina jolie for either Anita or Penelope. What do you think? I still need other characters which i kinda want my husbamd, Francisco lachowski to be Zaryn.. thoughts? Hes my man mmmm.

Nova

Thrashing, twisting and turning.. a rabid series of movements..

Mom had lunged, snarling, spittle all over the place as she surged forward, hackles raised.. growls and teeth coming at Luna's wolf. Luna pulled away just in time, my mother's teeth biting only into her ear. You could hear her high pitched whine..
Pain.

Two females. Two mothers.. defending what was theirs.

Luna knocked mom's wolf on her back but she never stopped thrashing. Right as Luna was about to bite into her neck, blood from both of them soaking their fur,  Alpha Blake raced toward them in determination.. charging.

"I said STOP!" He bellowed loudly in his Alpha voice that had my shoulders slightly folding into themselves automatically. This was a true alpha order.

He snatched Luna Penelope up by the scruff, throwing her off of mom as blood spilled from her wound and along her muzzle, growling at her as she growled at him.. snarl meeting snarl. She took a menacing step toward him.. lip pulled back.. challenging him.

"Penny Stop! I will make you submit if you don't retreat!" His tone so full of that Alpha wolf inside of him.

I watched as my mom's wolf pulled herself up, shaking the blood off her fur as Alpha glanced down at her with narrowed eyes, daring her.. She quickly bowed her head to him in submission.

Nodding, recognizing her respect to his wolf, he turned back to Luna who was preparing... ready to attack.

Without another thought, she lunged at him, fur raised.. a howl of anger coming from her throat, teeth biting into his arm hard. His hand came up, grabbing her behind the scruff, holding her in the air as she thrashed.  he werenched his hand away from her mouth, letting blood spill and pinched her ear. Hard.

She whimpered, whining.. showing her neck to him within an instant. Even her wolf was no match for his skin.

He glared into the wolf's eyes. "Luna, when i give you an order, you follow it! Now both of you shift! Now!!!' He roared out.. his wolf at the surface ready to show his dominanace to the two females he had known.

Both females shifted back into their naked skin forms. Both women hiding themselves from each other as Luna and mom glared into the other's eyes with hatred.

"Whats this about!?" Blake squatted, eyeing the both of them... his wolf still ready to surge forward.  "What did you want to tell me Dahlia? Because Penelope, you didn't attack until she ran for me. So what was it!?" This was an order.

Mom cut her eyes to Penelope who stood slowly, head held high as she let them see she had nothing to be ashamed of, "go ahead Dahlia.. or have you not taken enough from me?" Her voice was low yet angry.

Mother scoffed, staring up at her in contempt.  "You aren't even his true mate, dark moon! How would I have taken anything! When you met him it was only because your pack made you reject your mate in order to be with Blake! Blake had to deal with the death of his mate then here you come, only a year later.. still too young to know anything at all!" Mom spat, standing up just as gracefully, her arms going to her side.

Alpha growled low at Mom, his eyes narrowing in on her. "I told you never to speak of that again. No one is to speak of that. Penelope is my mate. Whatever happened in the past is in the past.. now tell me whats going on between you two?!" He turned toward mom whose eyes were trained on a resigned Penelope, her eyes had visibly lost fight.