39. Alpha Blood

Shatter is #18 in werewolf! I couldn't have made it without all of you! Thank you so much for your awesome votes and awesome comments! Even if you dont vote or comment and youre a ghost reader.. thank you! Because by you just reading the chapter, i move up up up!

Much love.
Xoxo
Chilee

_

______________________________________

Nova

My mind was running a million miles a minute as I stared back inside the room, my stomach dropping.

Alpha Blake held the test in his hand, a questioning look. "Whats this? Nic?"

He glanced toward the door where we all stood.

"What is it?" My dad moved forward back into the room, peering down at the test in Blake's hand in an attempt to decipher.

"It says Nic has Alpha blood.. how can that be possible?" Blake's brows furrowed in confusion as he glanced up at my dad before his blue eyes shifted to my mom, a look of horror crossing his features.

"No...." he breathed.

I heard a strangled sob come from my mothers lips.. this was the moment everything changed.

Everyone filed back inside except Grace as she lingered near the door.. watching.

Nic stormed over to Blake, taking the test out of his hand, confused.  His mouth fell open. "What? How..." eyes all landing on my mom as she avoided their gazes, eyes filled with tears, she clambered into a chair, losing her balance.

Zaryn was scanning back and forth wildly between Nic and my mom.. not believing what he was hearing.

"Dahlia had an affair with Blake before he met me." The words from Luna Penelops lips were matter of fact.. hatred on those exotic features of hers. I wanted to strangle the life from her.

The room became a hushed silence.. a series of growls coming from my dad who we all of a sudden realized was beginning to wolf out as his eyes locked onto Blakes.

"You slept with my mate? My.. my son. My son is yours?" He questioned, his tone high in disbelief.

Mom sobbed into her hands as she shook her head. "I can explain! I only just found out .. i wanted to tell you before this test.. not like this!" She cried.

"A little too late for that Dahlia. Now you must face the consequences of your actions." Penelope glared hard, reaching for Blake who knocked her hands away from him. Hurt crossed her features.

"You knew?! This whole time!?!?" Blakess outrage at his mate as he accused her with a look of betrayel. He never told her.. but she knew, never questioning him.. a double betrayel.

She narrowed crystal eyes at him. "Don't look at me like that! I kept your affair a secret for years! And you never said a word to me about who it was! Or that we would be so close to her! You only said that it happened."

"This is the female dad had an affiar with!?" Zaryn's outrage shocked me into a stillness. He knew? He knew his father had an affair? Our gazes locked momentarily and i could feel his anger.

Penelope closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before revealing a pair of glazed over crystal blue orbs. "I knew of the affair. Not that there was a pup out of it." Her voice was shaky.

Blake was pained.

My dad belted out an angry roar as he shook with rage. "Penelope you knew!? And you said nothing? How could you? How could all of you!?" He screamed, his anger boiling through the surface as the initial shock wore off.