89. Powers

Back at it again!!!

Next chap is the peak. 

Then we come to the calm and happy ending.

Find me on facebook authors page
H.N. Von Ward

Ps. Just started watching the secret circle and i gorged on the entire first season. Wth why wasnt faye upset that lee died!?!?! And why doesnt netflix have anything besides one season!?!!
Made me so damg mad!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nova

Pacing back and forth, i couldn't stop biting my nails.

I managed to get dressed and have Zaryn's wolf follow me to my parents house. Dad suggested the cellar but i couldn't possibly throw him down there.

Zaryn, i could. But not his wolf.

Dad and Blake helped me get Zaryn to my parents home.. his wolf feeling antsy with all thats happened. His wolf didn't want to leave me. He hadn't been able to be by my side in weeks and being pregnant with his pups, he was on high alert, growling at anyone who came to close.

I smiled at this, my hand resting on his neck as we walked. The wolf, i would never have to worry about his love for me and my wolf. It was there and it would remain constsnt.

I knew Zaryn could see everything that was happening behind the wolfs eyes, inside his mind but he hadn't regained control.

Yet .

When he did, i doubt he would be happy.

Mom was there waiting on us as soon as we had came through the door.. her light green eyes in disbelief as my mates wolf followed me inside. He kept looking for danger - Zaryn's actions toward me had the wolf side so keyed up that he was hell bent on protecting me. Even from his skin side.

It broke my heart when i had to lead him upstairs to my old room while Blake and dad followed in, with a silver lined collar with leash and silver cuffs with chains.

"This wont be enough to hold him when he shifts back to his skin but I've called Doc. Hes on his way with Daisy the healer. They had experience dealing with him when he was going through the phase he had with his wolf. Doc has enough tranquilizer to keep him sedated." Blake turned to look at me thoughtfully.

" He's become too strong while you were gone Nova. I dont understand it.." Blake sighed, looking down at his sons wolf as he handed me the chain leash and collar, his blue eyes meeting mine. "But we will figure out whats wrong. You have to be the one to do this" he gestured to the collar. "You are the one he trusts."

Dad let out an angry growl, his arms crossed over his chest. The look in his eyes said it all. He wanted a piece of Zaryn.. the skin side anyway.

We hadn't even gotten to my new power yet... I wanted to save that for last. I hadn't even told anyone about it yet but I could still feel it though.. like a live wire coursing energy through my body.. energy i never sensed before, an electric current running through my fingers and arms.

Placing a hand on my small baby bump, I focused my gaze on the large grey wolf lying on my bed with his head resting between his paws.. watchful eyes going toward the leash before darting around the room at all of us. Carefully i approached him.

Kneeling so i was eye level, I gently rubbed his head... our eyes never leaving the others. "My Alpha. I know you dont agree with this.." i held the silver leash and collar up , his lip pulling back. "But dont you want me back? Dont you want me to fix Zaryn? So you both can be with me and the pups all the time?"