Chapter 1: Enter Misty

College senior and art student Misty Williams lived on her own in a small apartment her father has it put in her name. She was a tall skinny redhead with a big bust and very outstanding sea-green eyes. She was a little too serious at times and she always managed to forget to eat. 

Typical artist.

Misty was passionate about art. She's always been since her childhood. Her father is a well-known artist, and he's taught his youngest daughter to love sketching and painting as well.

She's been in private art schools all her life. She was currently in her senior year of the university, and she was majoring in Arts. Honestly, she's gotten into college just to please her parents. Misty wasn't in need of an Arts Degree as she wasn't planning on going on carriers in design, publishing, education or anything else; Misty wanted to paint. She wanted to draw. She wanted the whole world to see what she's capable of creating.

But her mom was a little too cautious about 'her future', and her dad wanted her to 'get something concrete'. It was fine by Misty. College is beneficial, and she's learned a lot of interesting things, met new people, and even got to meet a lot of famous artists.

For her senior year, and for graduation, Misty is finally asked to paint a picture or scenery of her choice and defend her thesis and choice in front of the judges. Her teacher/guide for this project has informed her that this theme's year was The World Of Passions. It was a little too vague for Misty.

"Does it have to be real scenery?" Misty has asked him at school once.

"No, but if you're able to reproduce an image, I guess that would be a plus point for you."

"But... what kind of passions the theme is about?"

"That's something you have to work on, Misty. You have one month, and classes have stopped. You have a lot of time."

The World Of Passions.

There was a lot to paint about passions. Passions could be about anything and everything. People find passion in writing, drawing, riding horses, studying, and even sleeping and eating, right?

It could be anything.

"The World Of Passions..." Misty mumbled to herself as she lay down on her couch, her feet in the air. She had a sketchbook and a pen in hand, just in case she gets a suddenly idea.

"I could draw someone riding a horse."

"Or maybe a woman playing piano."

"Or a flamenco dancer?"

"I could paint a swimmer in the pool..."

"Or someone smoking."

But this wasn't original. Misty wanted something special. She wanted the judges stunned in her graduation ceremony. She also wanted to draw someone or something real. It was rather hard but as her teacher said, it would be a big plus point for her.

Misty sat up and said to herself,

"How about nature?"

She could reproduce nature scenery. Nature was a passion itself, it was beautiful to the eye and everyone loved nature.

Misty finally smiled. Yes, she was going to paint natural scenery, and it will be the reproduction of a real one.

The question is what scenery to paint in a city like Cerulean aside from a contaminated beach and acres of forests turned into houses and buildings?