Chapter 8: I don't like you

"Hey Leaf."

Leaf Green looked up from the flowers she was watering. She narrowed her eyes. "They stole your clothes again?"

"Open this gate, Leaf." Gary kicked the locked gate with his foot. "I'm hungry, mad and I need a shower."

Misty was eyeing curiously the girl as she approached the gate. Leaf did the same with her. The brunette girl was wearing a short summer dress and had a straw hat as well. She was really curvy. Misty instantly thought that there was no way this girl's clothes fit her.

"You dragged the new girl in town along? How chivalrous." She removed the chains from the gate. Her mom was a maniac, chaining the gate like that, but her dad wasn't home and it was just her and Mom, so it was explained. "She looks like she can barely handle the sun."

The new girl in town? So, they have already noticed her around, huh?

"Okay, Leaf, just open this."

Leaf opened the gate wide. "Here is it. Now get inside and stay away from the oven. Your clothes are in the guest room."

Leaf stood on Misty's way. She didn't let her get in.

"You."

"Huh?"

"What were you doing with Ash and my fiancé?" Leaf snapped. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?" Misty blinked. "What?"

"Oh, she's starting." Gary rolled her eyes. "Leaf, let her inside."

Their faces were very close. Leaf was chewing gum. She popped it in front of the redhead's face. Misty stepped to the back.

"Leaf. You're scaring her."

"Leaf?" Ash frowned. "Stop it."

"Lee...?" Gary sounded a bit flirtatious. It was mostly to attract Leaf's attention, but it wasn't working.

"Should have seen your face, redhead." The brunette shoved away. "Get in."

"Wow, Leaf, that was weird."

"Tell me, Ash." Leaf put her arm over Ash's shoulders. "You can't be seriously switching Mina with this living stick."

"What the hell?"

Leaf rushed over to the stairs. "Follow me."

"-Not you, Gary. The girl."

"Jeez."

Misty watched Leaf send clothes flying from the closet and land on the bed.

"I'm thin so you'll fit in most of it."

You're thin? My a**. But she did look thin compared to all the girls Misty has seen around town. Maybe she meant by thin that her breasts were bigger than her stomach and her thighs weren't rubbing.

"Thank you. I'll bring them back tomorrow."

"Uhm, yeah." Leaf just stared at her. "I don't care."

Misty was a little baffled. The redhead picked up a summer dress (like Leaf's) from the mass of clothes and the clean towel. "Thank you, again."

"It's fine. What's your name, again?"

"Misty."

"Misty..." Leaf flopped down on her bed. "I don't like you."

"Huh?" Misty couldn't believe her ears. She chuckled. "Excuse me?"

"Maybe I want something in return."

"Huh?"

"I need a favor." Leaf shifted closer to Misty who was sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Do you wax?"

"Huh? I mean, yes, always."

"I mean down there."

Misty blinked. "Uhm, yeah, I do."

Leaf pulled at her hair. "Can you help me... do it?"

"Have you ever waxed it?"

"No, mom was against it. She wouldn't let me. But, now, you know..."

Misty nodded her head. It was only normal if this woman is going to marry soon, no? "Alright... do you have the wax at least?"

"Can you do it?"

"I've done it before. I wax myself."

Leaf grinned. She reached her hand out and patted Misty's cheek. "Maybe I like you a little bit, after all."

Misty smiled nervously. Leaf Green was to add to the list of crazy people of Pallet town, but at least she's made a female friend.

-

I'll update tomorrow as well c;