CHAPTER THREE: JUST OUR LUCK

I enter my Grade 12 Chemistry class  with Logan and we take our seats at our table. We share a lab table together and will probably be lab partners for future experiments 

"You have been quiet for a while. You sure you are okay?" Logan whispers.

"Yeah I am okay," I say smiling at him. I lied. I am not okay. The thought of those twins will not leave my mind. I have a horrible feeling about them.

"Attention class," Mrs. Jefferson shouts as she hits her desk with a wooden ruler. I look up and see the twins standing in front of the class which could only mean one thing. The sight of them startle me so I quickly lowker my head. My heart starts to race again.

"We have two new students. Would you two like to introduce yourselves?" Mrs. Jefferson adds.

The feeling is starting to come back. There is something about these twins that I need to find out. I hide behind the girl in front of me but I peak around her shoulder so I can still see the twins. I hope that they are not be able to see me.

"My name is Ethan," says the one with a blue streak in his hair.

The other one is Grayson.

"And I'm Grayson," the one with the hat says.

I knew that. How? 

I look around the classroom and notice that the only empty lab table is the one behind Logan and I. They will have no choice but to sit behind us. Of course.

"Boys make yourself at home, but do not get too comfortable. Everyone else, be nice to them!" Mrs. Jefferson says. I look down at my binder and textbook so I won't make eye contact with them. "You guys can sit at the lab table in the back middle row."

As they walk past Logan and I, I make eye contact with Ethan. His eyes lighten up and he lets out an extremely quiet gasp. They take their seats behind Logan and I. 

My heart is uncontrollably fast at this point. All I can remember is the letter Wesley wrote me and how he scratched out, "They will try to come find you." Maybe he was talking about these twins.

I can hear the twins mumbling so I listened in to what they are saying. Since I am a werewolf I was gifted with the power to enhance my hearing.

"It's her," Ethan whispers. I oddly know that it was him.

"Do not talk to her. You will just freak her out," Grayson whispers back to him.

"I can't believe we found her dude. Did you see how she looked at me?" Ethan replies back.

"Dude shut up," Grayson says.

I stop listening to them because it does not feel right to listen to their conversation.

"Jo, Naomi will be so jealous when she hears that both the twins have the same class as us," Logan's whispers to me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Yeah, is it just our luck," I whisper back.

"Just our luck."