CHAPTER FOUR: CRAZY

School just ended. I had chemistry with both the twins and calculus with just Ethan. He sat on the opposite side of the classroom so I was okay. Sunnybrook Academy is a semester school which means I have four classes. In February I will get four new classes. I don't know if I have any classes with the twins in the morning since they came after lunch.

"That Grayson kid was in my film class and I am really hoping we get picked to be partners in the upcoming two-person film," Naomi says, of course she does. "Those twins are perfect. There is one for the both of us," she says with a smirk as she nudges me.

"I'm good right now. You can have them both," I say back letting out a little laugh.

"Seriously?! Did you even see the one with the blue streak! His arms in that tank top was... goodness," Naomi says with her eyes closed.

I am glad I have Naomi in my life. She was not afraid of becoming my friend the first day I came to this school. Probably because she was tired of hanging out with Logan and that kid Colin, but I do not mind. She gives me rides home which also gives us extra time to hang out.

We get into her car and she starts the engine. She drives out of the parking lot and onto the street.

"Where are you going?" I ask because she is not going the right way.

"We are going to get some food! The pizza did not do you any justice today. I think it is driving you crazy because you just told me you are not interested in those twins," she replies back.

"What?! I am just not interested."

"Oh my goodness child you're crazy."

I can't help but laugh.

"This is not a funny matter Johanna!"

"So where are we going?"

"We are going to get milkshakes at the best milkshake place in town."

For the rest of the car ride there she talked about her childhood and how this was her favourite place to go to as a kid. Her favourite milkshake flavour is the chocolate and she has to get it with whipped cream.

I try to think about my childhood but I can't remember a lot of it. I can remember this park Wesley use to bring me to. I remember he did his homework while I played... but I do not remember playing in the park. I remember how the park looked like but I do not remember exactly what I did there.

I realize that a lot of my childhood is lost. I remember little things like the park. I do not remember any big high school events before I moved here. I do not even remember what I did on my free time. Did I even have friends? 

"JOHANNA!!" Naomi yells.

"Oh my! What happened?"

"You zoned out again."

"My bad. I just really want a milkshake now."

I need to stop overthinking things. My memories will come back to me. I know it. Or else I might drive myself crazy and according to Naomi I am already crazy.