CHAPTER TWELVE: NEED TIME

I walk down the hallway trying to clear my head. Those twins are absolutely crazy. I hear footsteps coming from behind me but I ignore it.

"Han wait up!"

I turn around and see Grayson running from the gym. I turn back around and continue to walk. I open the doors that lead to the parking lot and walk out.

"Johanna please, I will tell you everything now," he says. This catches my attention. I am in the middle of the stairs that lead into the parking lot. He is standing at the very top looking down at me.

"Go ahead," I say to him crossing my arms.

"We have powers greater than any other werewolf does, and you might already know that from the night you felt Ethan's pain."

"What are you talking about."

"Our dreams have meaning." He takes a deep breath. "When your mother gave birth to you, you received the power of looking into the future or even the power to find where your friends are."

"Wha-"

"Ethan and I have that power too. You gave it to us when we were 7. We still do not know how but that is what Wesley said. Ethan had a dream that you were going to get kiddnapped tonight so we had to find ways to.... I guess to fix the future."

"I felt Ethan's pain the night in the forest. I didn't have a dream about it but I was still able to find him."

"That is another power of yours. When Ethan, Wesley, or I was hurt you could feel it. Emotionly or physically."

"I don't know what to believe." I turn around and walk down the stairs.

"Wait, come back."

I continue walking but I can hear Grayson running towards me. He catches up and now we are walking side by side.

"Whoever took your memories away probably thought you would lose these powers. Instead, your powers are just involving. You had a dream of an event that took place in the past. Now not only can you look into the future, you can look into the past."

"I do remember being different from other werewolves but not being able to know why."

"You have to believe me."

We walk down beside the school. This is a lot of information to take in. To much to handle, but I am getting the answers I want.

"Did Wesley send you to come get me?"

"Yes."

"He didn't tell you guys who took my memories."

"No. He was in such a hurry when he told us."

"Why didn't he just come with you two?"

"He wasn't in the physical state to do so. He also said something about 'taking care of unfinished business.'"

I stop walking and so did Grayson. All of a sudden the fire alarm goes off inside the school. Soon after people start running out of the building.

"Ethan did it didn't he?" I ask Grayson. He does not respond. "I am going to look for my friends."

"Wait Han-"

"Give me some time to think about it okay. I need time."

I walk away and into the crowd of people. I pass people looking for Logan and Naomi. I see Ethan running out of the building and towards me.

"Han, are you ok-"

"Ethan, I need space," I tell him. I place my hand on his chest pushing him away. His eyes are full of fear and confusion. "I need time to remember."

I walk away and continue on my search to find Logan and Naomi. I see them in Naomi's car. I run over and jump in.

"Let's get out of here," Naomi says.

We drive away. I look behind and watch as we drive away from the school.