Entry 7

~scene~

       I'm looking at you and wondering why you are even here. Why are you here with me of all people? You should stop wasting your time with me and just leave me be. It would be better for the both of us that way.
      You had found me earlier when I was alone. You had found me crying after the confrontation I had. You tried to talk to me and I told you to leave me alone and leave. You continued on and got irritated and left. I was glad you left ,but I was also upset because I would be alone again. I pulled up my knees and put my head on them. I had a head and heart ache. I just wanted to go home but I didn't want anyone seeing me like this. I had to wait so I wouldn't be bombared with questions and comments.
         You opened the door and before I could tell you to fuck offf you picked up and began walking towards the exit. The more I struggled the tighter you held ,so I stopped moving and began to space out. I didn't want to be near you. I couldn't be in your arms. Not now and not ever.
        "Hey I know you don't want to be near me right now ,but I'm going to stay here until I know you are okay do you understand?" Your voice was fill of care, concern, and love. I began to tear up again. "What's wrong darling? Is there anything I can do to help?" I shrugged and just looked forward. I felt your hand intertwine with mine and I could feel the goosebumps on my arm. I felt my heart beat faster as the warmth of your hand enveloped my cold hand. I could feel the tears going down my face as I stared blankly forward.
      I didn't know where you were taking me and I didn't care. I knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I knew that you wouldn't let anything hurt me. I know that I trust you even if I can't admit it to myself. I begin to let my self fall into sleep knowing you won't do anything to hurt me and that you still love me even though all I did was push you away.

~scene end~