Entry 12

I was listening to left brain, right brain by Bo Burnham and I realized something. I had realized why my feelings for you sparked and why they keep growing. I continue to think and more reasons as to why I might even be in love with you come to mind.
            When I listen to the song I always  initially think " This song reminds me of me and my friends", meaning that they are all right brains and I'm the left brain. When thinking this over I stopped because with you I'm not left brain, I'm right brain. This is something that honestly hasn't happened before. I'm not used to being the one seen as the childish one, but with you that's how I am. I'm not the one who is analytical or logical with you; I'm the creative and silly one when I'm with you and I love that because I feel happy. I'm not really comfortable about letting my creativity out ,but with you it flows out without even meaning to and you don't mind. Thank you for letting me be right brain for once and not giving me shit about it unless your joking.
       The fact that I'm comfortable around you is another reason I'm attracted to you. Maybe its because you were my safety blanket in the past ,or that you were the only friend I had as a child ,but being around you makes me feel safe and calm. The only person who has made me feel this way is my best friend and I know the reason for that is because she reminds me of my grandfather. I don't know why you have that effect on me if I'm being honest. Its always been that way and it honestly worries me because I don't know what I would do if you decided to take advantage of that.
          I feel like you would never take advantage of me and that's a big one for me. So many people have ,but I have a feeling that you wouldn't. I feel like you wouldn't take the opportunity if you had one and that means a lot. I could be reading it wrong ,but I hope not.
         Trust. This is one of the biggest ones. I feel like I can trust you and it wouldn't be bad for me to do. I feel like you wouldn't really do anything to lose my trust or do anything to break it. I feel like I can tell you almost anything and you wouldn't go and blabber about it or use it against me.
        There are probably more but these are the biggest ones and honestly means a lot that you are like this. The funny thing is I almost sent this to you and that would have been a big mistake. Welp I hope writing these down and letting it out helps me with letting you go. I can't be an annoyance towards you anymore and you deserve to have someone better by your side. Thanks for letting me happy for once. I know you won't miss me ,but I'll miss you