Entry 10

~scene~

          I enjoy your company a lot. I enjoy you in general. You make me feel happy and at peace. You make me laugh and smile even when I'm not with you. I know I shouldnt have these feelings for you ,but I couldn't help it. You are amazing to me. You seem to somewhat understand me, you tolerate me even when I know I'm being super annoying, you can handle my childish ways , and you don't judge and criticize me as much as everyone does. Your personality is what makes me want to keep you around. You're awkward which is adorable, you cheer people up when they look down, you are quiet sometimes which is nice since I'm the same way but you are talkative and loud when I am as well, and you are childish like me which is great. Your smile makes me feel happy and your laugh makes me smile because they r both adorable and you look and sound so happy. I can't help but think what you do to me sometimes.
            "Child help me with this problem" your deep voice says. I turn to you and apologize. Before I can look at the problem you get a text message. You check your phone and chuckle. I look at you quizzically and tilt my head a bit. "Just another girl" I nod and turn towards the problem you asked for help on.
        I couldn't help but feel jealous over that girl. Oh how I want to leave a mark on you ,so they would back the fuck off and know that you are mine. I stop thinking there. You aren't mine. I need to remember that. You would be better off with someone better than me. Someome prettier, someone- I need to stop. I'll start crying at this rate. I get up and try to excuse my self ,but you ask me what's wrong. "Nothing I just have to get something from my room." I turn away and start to walk off.
"Liar." You pull me back and hold me there. "You have tears in your eyes now what's wrong?"
"I already told you nothing." I hear you groan in frustration.
"We are taking a fucking nap." You start dragging me to my room. You lay me down and then lay down next to me. I enjoy our naps very much ,but right now I wanted to be alone. "Now what's wrong? And don't give me any bullshit" you knew me way too well. I shake my head and close my eyes. I didn't want to deal with this. "Something's wrong and I'm trying to help" I just lay there and calm myself down. I hear your phone go off and you answer it. "I'm busy right now can we talk later?" If its another girl Im going to fucking bl-
"Aww but I wanna talk now" I hear her whiny ass voice. I grab your phone and put it up to my ear.
"Yeah he is busy so kindly fuck off." I hang up and put his phone on the small table next to my bed.
"What was that for?" I turn to him and say nothing. I didn't know what to say. "Hey what's going on? You didn't need to-" I cut him off. I was on top of him. My lips were on his for a couple of seconds and then trailed them down to his neck. I bit him and sucked to make sure I left a mark. I could hear you groan and felt you try to pull me up ,but I wouldn't budge. You are mine and I'm showing everyone and you that. I wasn't moving until my mark was done. I stopped and looked to see it. A big red hickey on top of my bite mark. I smiled and you were able to finally pull me up. "What the hell was that? Why did you do that?".
"Because mine" I said and pecked you. You smiled and began to laugh. I didn't understand y u were laughing but I began laughing too.
"There they are I missed them" I stopped and looked at you. "You laugh and smile. I missed them. A shit ton." I covered my face and looked down. "No you don't get to hide your face after what you did." I looked up and you pecked my lips. I got off of you and layed down. I cuddled up to and you held me. Before I fell asleep I could hear you say " and yes I'm yours. I always was" and you kissed my forehead.