Chapter 4

Clary's breathe hitched at the words. Jace stiffened and Simon and Isabelle took a step back.

"Your saying that the girl is Sebastian's daughter?" Jace said.

Indeed they had some affairs. The clave will not be happy to hear this. We must take her and....

"NO! YOU WONT!" Clary screamed.

She rushed to Jace putting herself in front of him.

"Clary." Jace warned.

She turned to face him and the girl who clung to him.

"We can not interfere with this matter." Jace said.

Tears leaked down Clary's face.

"Let me hold her." She said.

Jace tugged the girl off him and handed her to Clary.

Clary saw the girls eyes that were emerald green. The girls hair although was black or a muddy dark brown, she couldn't tell.

Clary could not believe it. She was a aunt, something she never believed possible. Luna seemed fragile to her reminding Clary of herself. She couldn't let the clave turn her into the Seelie Court nor kill her because of her relation to Sebastian.

"Clary thats enough." Jace said walking towards her.

Clary backed away. She held the girl tightly noticing she had fallen asleep. She tightened her grip.

Jace noticing lunged towards her but it was to late Clary had sprinted heading towards the weapons room shutting the door behind her. She locked it breathing hard.

With one shakey hand she took her stele and began to make a portal.

"Clary! Your making a grave mistake!" Simon yelled. "The clave.."
"The clave will shame her because of her parents. They will judge her because her father and do everything to hide her existence." Clary yelled.
"CLARY!" Izzy yelled.

Clary was about to cross the portal when Jace, who had came threw a window, grabbed her from behind. He pulled the girl off Clary. Luna's head swayed and she woke up crying.

"JACE STOP!" Clary shouted.

The door flung open and from behind Simon quickly made a sleeping rune on Clary.