Chapter 34

9 months later.

The institute door bell rung. Magnus dashed forward opening the door. He expected to see Luna standing there nice and healthy. She did not stand there. Instead there was a Silent Brother.

"Where is Luna?"

The Silent Brother glided out of the way and Magnus caught a glimpse of black hair.

She does not wish to stay.

"Luna!" Clary ran forward to the door.

Everyone was there Jocelyn, Luke, Alec, Izzy, Simon and Jace.

"What did you do?" Magnus said.

Simple rituals to free her of Sebastian. The problem relies in her sworn loyalty to the hunt. She hears things only those in the hunt may.

"Luna, its okay. We can go threw this together." Clary said.

She tugged at the Silent Brothers robes and whispered at him.

She will not be staying she has made her decision to become a iron sister and wishes to continue her studies.

"Luna please!" Clary said tears coming down her cheeks.

Jace appeared at the door. Magnus held the door closed slightly not letting Jace threw. Jace pushed threw and Magnus stared. He went toward Luna and came to eye level with her. He winced at her eyes the reminder of the day she was almost taken.

"Luna, I wish to apologize for what happened. Im sorry for being so sour and bitter towards you. I grew up.. I knew nothing better. I want you to stay here, with us. I came to be attached to you. Your strong and fierce reminding me of myself as a little boy. Would you give me a chance to be a better...guardian towards you? Would you be my little girl to care for?" Jace said.

Luna simply stared. She had never been so scared. Or was she nervous?

"But Alec." Was all she said.
"Alec and Magnus had been trying to steal you from me and Clary since they laid eyes on you for the reason that you look and share similar characteristics to them."

Luna smiled and took a step towards Jace hugging him.

"Okay, I'll stay." She whispered.